Vacation - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vacation

G10
    VCU needs 10 people at all times for all the crimes they work. Well 5 for the crimes 3 to cover drunk kenny and 2 to cover the drunk Captain singing his heart out at your local dive bar. Lol

Unregistered

Not impressed

Trust was completely undermined and this isn't something that heals or goes away quickly. When you can't have the confidence that the vacation time you had approved will be honored creates basic trust issues. I realize that once the command staff above the completely stupid and inept captain realized what a stupid decision he made they reversed it. It doesn't change the fact that we have someone running the unit that does not have our back. As long as this Dundermuffin is in charge trust will never recover. Moral in Youth Services is in the toilet due to poor leadership.

Unregistered

hmm

I like Lowe as a person but he had no business being put in the position of running Youth Services. He has practically run it into the ground. I don't blame him since he was put in charge of something he knew very little about. Hopefully downtown realizes he completely failed and they put him someplace where he can succeed.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3342686]I like Lowe as a person but he had no business being put in the position of running Youth Services. He has practically run it into the ground. I don't blame him since he was put in charge of something he knew very little about. Hopefully downtown realizes he completely failed and they put him someplace where he can succeed.[/QUOTE

Lowe has down syndrome so leave him alone. Just give him something shiny.

Unregistered

Funny

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3342722]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like Lowe as a person but he had no business being put in the position of running Youth Services. He has practically run it into the ground. I don't blame him since he was put in charge of something he knew very little about. Hopefully downtown realizes he completely failed and they put him someplace where he can succeed.[/QUOTE

Lowe has down syndrome so leave him alone. Just give him something shiny.
    I THINK ITS FUNNY YOU PEOPLE THINK IT WAS THE CAPTAINS DIRECTION!

Unregistered

Great

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3342775]

I THINK ITS FUNNY YOU PEOPLE THINK IT WAS THE CAPTAINS DIRECTION!
    I think our new captain is doing a great job. Maybe that’s because I’ve been here long enough to remember our old regime. If you’re asking me to choose between the current captain or one of our other lieutenants, I’ll take the current captain and those that say otherwise don’t know how good we have it. IMO

Unregistered
    Who TF is picking on VCU? Probably KG

Unregistered
    Trust was completely undermined and this isn't something that heals or goes away quickly. When you can't have the confidence that the vacation time you had approved will be honored creates basic trust issues. I realize that once the command staff above the completely stupid and inept captain realized what a stupid decision he made they reversed it. It doesn't change the fact that we have someone running the unit that does not have our back. As long as this Dundermuffin is in charge trust will never recover. Moral in Youth Services is in the toilet due to poor leadership.
    You guys sound like little girls. Oh no you have to sit in an AC’d office all year and do absolutely nothing. Your job could be done by armed security. You’re a waste of manpower.

Unregistered
    You guys sound like little girls. Oh no you have to sit in an AC’d office all year and do absolutely nothing. Your job could be done by armed security. You’re a waste of manpower.
    Spoken like a true rook. Our kids are a waste of manpower? You would rather respond to an active shooting event than prevent one. Keep up the good work hero.

https://nbc-2.com/news/2021/09/15/tw...middle-school/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123