Dress Code
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dress Code

Unregistered

Dress Code

Just watched the news and it featured several members of tpd. Y’all have some serious dress code or lack of dress code rules. I really have never seen a captain in uniform without having a haircut in about a year and a scraggly beard. I thought that dude was a homeless man who stole a uniform. Why are your officers allowed to look so unsatisfactory? Is it to retain members? It really is shocking.

Unregistered
    Maybe the department's management wants the officers to look more like the people they serve.So the public will not feel so intimidated and they can talk openly about their feelings being hurt over coffee.After all it's the new age in policing.

Unregistered
    Less is not more. Another great choice for promotion...

Unregistered
    Correction - Les is not more

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Less is not more. Another great choice for promotion...
    Many in uniform look like bags of human $hit. It is a disgrace. How can a police force of this size, paid what we are paid look so sloppy? I have seen Gs4 security look more professional and sharp vs many at TPD. This department is so lost it is scary. I have to say HCSO is much more professional at this time. It was the opposite 15 years ago. Shame on all of you for having no self respect or respect for the badge. Any reply that tries to dispute what I said is a deflection because you know I am right and you simply don't want to deal with the facts.

Unregistered
    Does the Chief just not give a fukk? How is a hardworking citizen / vic supposed believe that a guy who can’t shave or comb his hair is going to solve a serious crime that I have called him for? Some of our guys look like homeless people that stole a cops uniform. The discipline is gone. What is next neck tats, flip flops, and panama jack hats? Where does the command draw the line? Wearing a bag over my head tonight. Embarrassing

Unregistered
    I literally saw a dude on the news with a big giant beard taking inventory of a car wearing full kit and I swear to God his hat was turned around backwards WTF?
    I expected him to jump on his skateboard and skate away. Imagine the confusion a citizen must go through when a guy who looks like that attempts to stop them. This is bizarre and perhaps there is some liability issues with identifying officers? It was like he just bought some shizzy plate carrier on Amazon stuffed a bunch of gear queer shiz in it and went out partying for the night, in his jeans and metalica tshirt.

Unregistered

You do u

Many in uniform look like bags of human $hit. It is a disgrace. How can a police force of this size, paid what we are paid look so sloppy? I have seen Gs4 security look more professional and sharp vs many at TPD. This department is so lost it is scary. I have to say HCSO is much more professional at this time. It was the opposite 15 years ago. Shame on all of you for having no self respect or respect for the badge. Any reply that tries to dispute what I said is a deflection because you know I am right and you simply don't want to deal with the facts.
    The lack of respect your experiencing isn’t because of your captains beard. Go do your job and be happy you don’t work at GS4 anymore.

Unregistered
    The lack of respect your experiencing isn’t because of your captains beard. Go do your job and be happy you don’t work at GS4 anymore.
    Fu**ball make me!

Unregistered
    You guys can find anything to ***** about. Like a group of school girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast