Gyrol Jean Paul

Thread: Gyrol Jean Paul

Unregistered

Gyrol Jean Paul

Micro manager Gyrol Jean Paul refuses to post the OT details up on the board !!! Is that something new? The road and admin needs to eat too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Micro manager Gyrol Jean Paul refuses to post the OT details up on the board !!! Is that something new? The road and admin needs to eat too
    You don’t bid for overtime moron. You must be one of the slugs that hide underneath a tree with zero stats. Yet you come here and ***** about eating with no work. Resign and go work at BK P U S S Y!

Unregistered
    Which district ?

Unregistered
    Which district ?
    Intracoastal

Unregistered
    You don’t bid for overtime moron. You must be one of the slugs that hide underneath a tree with zero stats. Yet you come here and ***** about eating with no work. Resign and go work at BK P U S S Y!
    Every single person that has ever used the word “slug” or “slugs” in the many years I’ve been on this department, has been a giant loser, that has never done anything in this department until they got a gold badge. Every single one of them.

Unregistered
    Every single person that has ever used the word “slug” or “slugs” in the many years I’ve been on this department, has been a giant loser, that has never done anything in this department until they got a gold badge. Every single one of them.
    Including you raja yuka

Unregistered
    Listen douche. That’s where you’re wrong. Gyrol did more as an officer and detective than most people have done in a whole career. None of you can come even a little bit close to the guy. And he has never bragged, pumped up his accomplishments, and he wasn’t in the little clique mafia like most of you little bishes. If he calls you a slug, then you’re a slug. If he’s careful as a supervisor it’s because he’s been through everything you can think of. Close calls. He’s trying to cover YOUR stupid asses from your own stupidity. Listen to him, you might even learn something. Ask him how to do anything in a gang or narcotics or a cst unit and he will take your dumb ass through, step by step. I can’t believe some of you scumbags.

Unregistered
    Gyrol is horrible he is scared of his own shadow!! He doesn’t know anything about police work . He was my previous Sgt and every time there was a decision he needed to make he would lock himself in his office and call his friends for advice. What a zero .

Unregistered
    Gyrol is horrible he is scared of his own shadow!! He doesn’t know anything about police work . He was my previous Sgt and every time there was a decision he needed to make he would lock himself in his office and call his friends for advice. What a zero .
    Hey Daniel get a life. You were a cancer here and will continue to be a cancer anywhere you go.