Deployment - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deployment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just more of the same, how many homicides are we up to this year ?
    I think we are at like 60, will be 65ish by end of year.

Unregistered
    I think we are at like 60, will be 65ish by end of year.
    5? for the last month? I'll take the over on that one!

Unregistered
    I'm not sure where everyone's getting their numbers from but for what I've seen there's more patrol officers than the last 10 years on the street in this deployment.

Unregistered
    I'm not sure where everyone's getting their numbers from but for what I've seen there's more patrol officers than the last 10 years on the street in this deployment.
    There are 55 Vacancies. That will be 58 by March. None of those positions have been hired for. Then you have military leave, you have the oh I bumped my knee on my steering wheel getting in the car so I am on light duty for 8 weeks people, retirements , resignations, disability pensions, pregnancy, etc…

Reality is that it will be another year much like 21’ for staffing.

Unregistered
    More of the same. Rename a few units. We will still have a bunch of people who are not available for calls while the same people hump calls. The violent crime will stay the same. This police department has absolutely no desire to be a better agency and thankfully, we make decent money.

The only thing that will improve the crime rate in this city is if the Mayor fudges the numbers like she did when she was the top cop.

Answer the calls and take care of each other as best you can. Stay safe everyone.

Unregistered
    More of the same. Rename a few units. We will still have a bunch of people who are not available for calls while the same people hump calls. The violent crime will stay the same. This police department has absolutely no desire to be a better agency and thankfully, we make decent money.

The only thing that will improve the crime rate in this city is if the Mayor fudges the numbers like she did when she was the top cop.

Answer the calls and take care of each other as best you can. Stay safe everyone.

Answer your calls and go back under your shade tree until the next one comes out. Don’t be a hero because you’ll only go as far as the highest ranking person you massage.

Unregistered
    Just more of the same, how many homicides are we up to this year ?
    57 homicides as of 12/7/21….. we had 34 last year

Unregistered
    Y’all so angry !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12