Pinellas deputy arrested after lying about beating handcuffed inmate, sheriff says - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deputy Toro violated chase policy and damn near killed an innocent civilian. A lot worse than this
    He was a patrol deputy not a jailer. That is the difference.

Unregistered
    Is busting open the eye of a guy cuffed behind his back okay? If you think it is maybe someone should try it to you? Real man Knight is. Let’s see if he can fight a guy not cuffed.
    Fifteen to twenty years ago, this wouldn’t be an issue at the agency. Sometimes people need to be tuned up for acting up. I remember sergeants come to my call with suspect handcuffed in my backseat. I would be interviewing witnesses and the sergeant without telling anyone would beat the crap out of the suspect in backseat for acting up. This was the norm of the agency. This is why the criminals feared and respected us. Totally different agency today. The sheriff wonders why the agency is no longer respected by criminals and dead beats. It’s his policies.

Unregistered
    Nest time just give the inmate a cup of coffee and a couple of bologna sandwiches to stop banging on the door.

Unregistered
    Fifteen to twenty years ago, this wouldn’t be an issue at the agency. Sometimes people need to be tuned up for acting up. I remember sergeants come to my call with suspect handcuffed in my backseat. I would be interviewing witnesses and the sergeant without telling anyone would beat the crap out of the suspect in backseat for acting up. This was the norm of the agency. This is why the criminals feared and respected us. Totally different agency today. The sheriff wonders why the agency is no longer respected by criminals and dead beats. It’s his policies.
    I'll go ahead and translate this:
    This job was great till you couldn't violate people's rights, commit batteries in detained people, and start reading MiRaNdA rIgHtS. This sheriff is horrible

Unregistered
    This job was great till you couldn't violate people's rights, commit batteries in detained people, and start reading MiRaNdA rIgHtS. This sheriff is horrible
    STFU puke and I’ve told you once go back to your own anti/Defund the police blog.

Unregistered
    These road deputies now a days are a joke . There is some good ones out there but most got picked on as kids. Back in the day I respected these street cops / deputies now most are just young fools you’ve never been in a fight

Unregistered
    These road deputies now a days are a joke . There is some good ones out there but most got picked on as kids. Back in the day I respected these street cops / deputies now most are just young fools you’ve never been in a fight
    Neither have you! I use to respect the criminals back in the day but lately they’ve been really dumb. Always getting caught and crying when they get a ass beating.

Unregistered
    Neither have you! I use to respect the criminals back in the day but lately they’ve been really dumb. Always getting caught and crying when they get a ass beating.
    Because the inmates know they have an audience of RINOs and liberals willing to cater to them. That's who runs the jail nowadays. It's easier for them to throw their subordinates under the bus than to back them up. The sheriff likes it that way and it is a great career move for more promotions.

Unregistered
    No. The sheriff recently had all LTs in readoff trying to tell deputies to be more old school, because he didn’t like shit bags getting in our faces and not respecting the star. Basically, taking care of business. After this ordeal, I wouldn’t go old school on anybody when the sheriff doesn’t have your back.

It’s all talk. Guarantee that the sheriff or his command staff watches a deputy take care of business, it’s your butt on the line. They will crucify you, arrest you, put you on the news, and then strip you of all your benefits. This would be done in a blink of an eye.

It’s ok if the sheriff does it but god help you if you do it.

Unregistered
    He was a patrol deputy not a jailer. That is the difference.
    He also hit his girlfriend, prevented her from calling 911, handcuffed her and admitted to all of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast