Pinellas deputy arrested after lying about beating handcuffed inmate, sheriff says - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Less cameras on patrol. Are you that dumb, they all wear a cam on them

Unregistered
    Trust none of the brass because they will sell you out when the SHTF. Document everything because it may save your job and your freedom someday.

Unregistered
    He should’ve left the state until the SaO no filed the case. He would’ve avoid jail and not been one of Bob’s props.

Bob wonders why his deputies allow shit bags to yell and cuss at us. He wants us to take charge. Right.

Unregistered
    I do agree the job at the jail has changed over the years.. 25 years of dedicated service deserves a lot more respect than what the Sheriff has given him.. I will leave it at that.. Good day.

Unregistered
    Cater to the inmates, call supervisors and put the problems on their laps, get in your time and money and leave as soon as you can. That's how Car1 wants the jail to run and if you can't do it get out before the same thing happens to you. Not worth losing your job, freedom and pension.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He should’ve left the state until the SaO no filed the case. He would’ve avoid jail and not beenA one of Bob’s props.

Bob wonders why his deputies allow shit bags to yell and cuss at us. He wants us to take charge. Right.
    Is busting open the eye of a guy cuffed behind his back okay? If you think it is maybe someone should try it to you? Real man Knight is. Let’s see if he can fight a guy not cuffed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there an appearance of double standards, between patrol and corrections? Patrol gets away with a bit more, not always. Less cameras, on the street then in the jails. Both jobs are stressful. Once one is in cuffs and they are not kicking, spiting but just running their pie hole. The beating needs to stop. It isn't worth you job or freedom. The administration and white hall (known as the Sheriff administration building) have little knowledge, of what's goes on inside the jail. It's been stated that upper staff should work the floors as a C/O to get a hand on approached and see what the correctional officer deal with, just about every day. Place someone in command, that's not a pollical azz kisser but been in correction and worked all the ranks. Being in an outsider. Give that person time to make, worthwhile changes. It's not that the S.A.B., isn't aware of most of the issues and problems, we face. It's just not in theirs face. The so-called buck, stops at the Sheriff's desk and then it's kicked back, go after a correctional office or Sgt. Now patrol uses creative writing not all the time. we've read some of the: "A " reports How some of these make it the state attorney, then judge. I guess they find a lot of humor, it some reports.

Patrol has no use for correction, it's been said time and time again. Your looked down upon. I think to correct this divide. The patrols command should start assigning patrol deputies, to correction for a min of 10 weeks. Let's see if they have the same attitude, after that time. Oh no F&F pulling for you. you work the floors with the same suck days off. Lock in a pod or wing. Be mice to the kitchen staff, you eat what they cook or bring your own. No running down the block for your meal.

Let the b@tching start, you opinion is welcome. Be professional!!!!!
    Good Lord this post made my head hurt. I hope you don’t write your reports with that grammar.

Unregistered
    Lying? Why Bob would never lie---------

Unregistered
    What ever happened to the 4 black girls chased to their death

Unregistered
    Deputy Toro violated chase policy and damn near killed an innocent civilian. A lot worse than this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast