Failed Leadership
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Failed Leadership

Hey George you’ve been chief for almost 3 weeks. Why are your patrol sergeants still struggling? Being forced in on RDO or held over everyday. This has been going on for months ?

But since it’s not you or your circle who cares right … you can fix that problem or make it better, manage your resources. You can rotate DB sergeants , adjust them or anything along those lines.

But i get it , it’s easier to wish the problem away.

Worthless

#fakeleadership

Marlon do something … address this

Unregistered
    George is out of touch to the problems here. That’s what happens when you’ve been golden your entire career

Unregistered
    According to sources, George had given the task to Villa to come up with a list of Sgts who are assigned to DB, PCB, Training, and Admin Sgt to be placed on rotation to cover the road. Three weeks later Sgts are still being forced. Again Villa is worthless and part of the crew who needs to go

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to sources, George had given the task to Villa to come up with a list of Sgts who are assigned to DB, PCB, Training, and Admin Sgt to be placed on rotation to cover the road. Three weeks later Sgts are still being forced. Again Villa is worthless and part of the crew who needs to go
    All sworn personnel assigned to “desk duties” should be sent to the road and don’t allow them to work OT in other departments unless is patrol. Leave the civilians to work their own OT

Unregistered
    Last time I checked that little gremlin Villa was a sergeant maybe he should go back to the road to help. George i know you’ve never really had to make decisions throughout your career but put on the big boy pants and get shit done.

Unregistered
    Last time I checked that little gremlin Villa was a sergeant maybe he should go back to the road to help. George i know you’ve never really had to make decisions throughout your career but put on the big boy pants and get shit done.
    Well Villa will have to get retrained if you take into account he never did a day on the road as a sergeant. But don't be counting on him, he will be attorney shopping real soon. Dont worry little man, SV im sure will help you find one. And you thought he made you a Major because of your merits. EVERYONE knows why Bruto! It just didnt work. FYI “Iwas just following orders will not fly”.

Unregistered
    George good job on having DB sergeants rotating on the road. Now on to the next order of business. Why in the **** is manny Montalvo and manny Rodriguez still in there current positions ? Given the openly public relationship they’ve had with Sergio.

Advise Bovo to get rid of those two clowns and put them back to their last civil rank of sergeant. There is no need to wait for a new chief to get rid of these two idiots. Pull that trigger and make your first real wave. It needs to be done for the good of our department.

Garzon
    Just saw the news report on SV!! Lmfao. Wondering if lil Ernie is also next or if the City/SAO is already investigating him for conducting personal business on duty?

Been waiting for Karma to get him, but yeah, I'll Chiva if called!! 😉👊🤣🇺🇲

H. Garzon #1127

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Garzon View Post
    Just saw the news report on SV!! Lmfao. Wondering if lil Ernie is also next or if the City/SAO is already investigating him for conducting personal business on duty?

Been waiting for Karma to get him, but yeah, I'll Chiva if called!! 😉👊🤣🇺🇲

H. Garzon #1127
    Fake News he has not been arrested yet

Unregistered
    George good job on having DB sergeants rotating on the road. Now on to the next order of business. Why in the **** is manny Montalvo and manny Rodriguez still in there current positions ? Given the openly public relationship they’ve had with Sergio.

Advise Bovo to get rid of those two clowns and put them back to their last civil rank of sergeant. There is no need to wait for a new chief to get rid of these two idiots. Pull that trigger and make your first real wave. It needs to be done for the good of our department.
    💯 agreed those two 🤡 clowns need to go. No need to wait for a new chief. They do not service a purpose anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast