Wringer messenger boys

Unregistered

Wringer messenger boys

Worst possible person sent to discourage us from leaving

PBA President Steadman Stahl was so afraid of coming on our zoom meeting that he sent his worst possible attorney to join in. Andrew Axelrad was the main reason Miami Shores PD, Hialeah PD, and others have left the PBA.
    The PBA just isn’t what it used to be under the old leadership. Stahl just ain’t hot what it takes and he is not astute enough to realize that we absolutely dislike Andrew. Sunny Isles beach is also talking about leaving the PBA.
    We came back to the PBA because the old guard watched out for us, fought for us, came to us personally and did not send the worst flunkie.
    We can have a million zoom meetings and in the end we trust the FOP much more than we trust Andrew.
    If PBA wants to have even a smidgen of a chance to keep us, keep Andrew as far away from us as you possibly can.

Unregistered
    Andrew is a condescending jack ass. He treats people like they are beneath him. That’s a main reason the people hate the PBA.

Unregistered
    I’m still waiting for Andrew A to call me. I only left a message like 3 weeks ago.
    The time to make a switch is now. The PBA has lost its luster, it’s power, it’s voice