25% and $1000 bonus
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

25% and $1000 bonus

Leave this dump immediately. It will never change. Oh and a stupid looking hat. Wishful thinking this was our year. It has been the same since the 80’s and it will never change. People QUIT the patrol and let the ship sink. Mark Brown you are a liar. It will not fill any openings and that raise sucks when you are the lowest paid in the nation but since you make $125k a year of course you wouldn’t know!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave this dump immediately. It will never change. Oh and a stupid looking hat. Wishful thinking this was our year. It has been the same since the 80’s and it will never change. People QUIT the patrol and let the ship sink. Mark Brown you are a liar. It will not fill any openings and that raise sucks when you are the lowest paid in the nation but since you make $125k a year of course you wouldn’t know!
    Are you really snubbing a 25% raise? LoL what a whiny little *****. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. Bye, Felicia.

Unregistered
    How can you complain about a 25% raise?! It won't be a ground breaking raise, but definitely an improvement. And if you get another % someone in the future, this raise will go a long way. Quit *****ing so much and enjoy a win for once. Prick!

Unregistered
    Keep drinking the koolaid if you think this 20 or 25 percent will go through. It ain’t up to the governor he can talk all he wants. It’s all about votes and takes multiple steps to get approved.

Legislator already thinks FHP is over paid due to their personal experiences with FHP refusing all calls outside a traffic crash. Maybe if we learned how to work burglaries, thefts, murders the raises would finally happen.

On a side not 20 percent on starting pay is almost $50k to start. Not bad my fellow koolaid drinkers.

Unregistered
    Keep drinking the koolaid if you think this 20 or 25 percent will go through. It ain’t up to the governor he can talk all he wants. It’s all about votes and takes multiple steps to get approved.

Legislator already thinks FHP is over paid due to their personal experiences with FHP refusing all calls outside a traffic crash. Maybe if we learned how to work burglaries, thefts, murders the raises would finally happen.

On a side not 20 percent on starting pay is almost $50k to start. Not bad my fellow koolaid drinkers.
    Hey Deputy, why don't you go back to that McDonald's drivethru on your way to your next murder call. You are so full of it, that not even your own people can stand you. Thats why you are here trolling around.

Unregistered
    I take the 25 percent any day. FHP was already talking about making us work for it, if we got a step plan, extra training and extra duties, PBA had to step in. FHP will always find a way to screw us. So yes Felicia, I take my 25 percent if it goes thru and be happy with my 76k a year. If it doesn't go thru, I dont care eitherway, the public can hurry up and wait for us. Over 250 vacancies now. I know there will be a lot Troopers staying here if they get a 25 percent raise, including me.

Unregistered
    Thats my Governor. I already see Mark Brown like a puppy behind him, securing his next promotion to Colonel. That guy should have been fired with Welch

Unregistered

I knew what the starting pay was when I signed on

25 % raise is huge for this state agency. I became a Trooper because I would never survive given the crooked politics that exist in many SO’s and PD’s. That being said, with this pay raise, I will no longer have to kill myself on overtime. We have a large family and this single income. Maybe liberal LEO voters who supported that nut case Gillum, will see the error in their ways, probably not. If you aren’t happy with a ground breaking raise, you will NEVER be happy. You know where the door is, take your bitter attitude and leave. The way I see it this only pisses off Sheriff's (especially in north Florida) and their under sheriff’s. Which in turn make me EXTRA happy. Thank you Governor. I’m sure you will see this through.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately this raise only puts FHP on par with starting salaries of agencies in central Florida and below average in the south still, I think after this 25% raise FHP will see another long lack of raises like we did in the 00s. Let’s hope for better.

TroopGtoolbag
    We have to understand that we are experiencing very high inflation. I’m spending about 20% more in groceries than just a year or two ago. We don’t receive cost of living increases. With this in mind, the raise is not as sparkly as it appears. It is, however, a step in the right direction. I think DeSantis is a good man and I’m happy to serve him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast