25% and $1000 bonus - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Hey governor how about a pay plan instead of a lousy one time 25 percent for the next 100 years. Y’all are uneducated idiots If you believe this full 25 percent is coming. Also can we get paid more than once a month I’ve never understood this nonsense other than all of the interest the state makes off our money sitting in that account.
    I would’ve left years ago if the local didn’t deny me. Get out early while you can before this crap hole sucks you In with living above your means due to 208.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey governor how about a pay plan instead of a lousy one time 25 percent for the next 100 years. Y’all are uneducated idiots If you believe this full 25 percent is coming. Also can we get paid more than once a month I’ve never understood this nonsense other than all of the interest the state makes off our money sitting in that account.
    I would’ve left years ago if the local didn’t deny me. Get out early while you can before this crap hole sucks you In with living above your means due to 208.
    Here comes a fired Trooper wishing he was still here.

Unregistered

Only 20 %

Just read Govs budget proposal. Page 347 classifies “troopers” as entry level and under current proposal will only get 20 percent. Supervisors and above will get 25%. Please read for yourself. Freedomfirstbudget.Com
    Scroll to page 347…

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123