Caso cerrado chief and his “accountability” lie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so your one of the Baker Acts. Thanks for the clarification.
    Ok Earnie, gio or any of the clowns from command staff if that is what allows you to sleep at night then I’m Qru with it cause trust me only one of you will try to discredit any facts about y’all corrupted pieces of shit ….Karma will be soon at your door and it will change your entire life the same way you did to many officers in the past and present …

Unregistered
    Ok Earnie, gio or any of the clowns from command staff if that is what allows you to sleep at night then I’m Qru with it cause trust me only one of you will try to discredit any facts about y’all corrupted pieces of shit ….Karma will be soon at your door and it will change your entire life the same way you did to many officers in the past and present …
    The former chief is the only one being indicted so keep believing your fairy tale that the rest of us are going away.

Unregistered
    The former chief is the only one being indicted so keep believing your fairy tale that the rest of us are going away.
    I love your confidence…. I hope you have it and keep it until karma comes for you….. play with destiny and destiny will humble you real quick you little piece of shit …. You can be hook up by your boy or any other piece of shit like them but trust me karma doesn’t work for any of them nor serve them … karma will still come for you whether it catches you while police activities or in personal life and TRUST me on that one your boys won’t be able to keep you away from it …… so keep up that confidence and attitude… the same ones that brought you to this point in your life and this unavoidable destiny of yours you **** sucker ! Once again **** YOU everytime you put on and off that uniform you some of a ***** cause u never ever deserved that privilege. You and I know u can’t sleep at night.

Unregistered
    I love your confidence…. I hope you have it and keep it until karma comes for you….. play with destiny and destiny will humble you real quick you little piece of shit …. You can be hook up by your boy or any other piece of shit like them but trust me karma doesn’t work for any of them nor serve them … karma will still come for you whether it catches you while police activities or in personal life and TRUST me on that one your boys won’t be able to keep you away from it …… so keep up that confidence and attitude… the same ones that brought you to this point in your life and this unavoidable destiny of yours you **** sucker ! Once again **** YOU everytime you put on and off that uniform you some of a ***** cause u never ever deserved that privilege. You and I know u can’t sleep at night.
    Bro STFU with your crazy rants and take your anti-psychotic meds

Unregistered
    Bro STFU with your crazy rants and take your anti-psychotic meds
    Gio go to sleep you have an efficiency to show tomorrow little *****

Unregistered
    Ernie, just accept the inevitable. Make peace with it and it'll make things easier for you.

Unregistered
    I accept nothing. I will be a Lord here which is more prestigious than Chief. All of you cretins will succumb to my mental prowess and immeasurable leadership qualities.

Unregistered
    I accept nothing. I will be a Lord here which is more prestigious than Chief. All of you cretins will succumb to my mental prowess and immeasurable leadership qualities.
    Bravo to you sir for being so valiant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12