Caso cerrado chief and his “accountability” lie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Caso cerrado chief and his “accountability” lie

A few days ago good for nothing wanna be taken serious caso cerrado George Fuente made multiple meetings with all department units and lastly with patrol … in one of his new attempts to sell himself as a good and moral leader.. he spoke about “accountability starting from top to bottom” okay let’s pretend we believed this clown … first if that’s one of your priorities why Mr acomplejado earnie Gutierrez still part of your command staff after 33ing on duty? After many time he was seem violating department dress policy showing to multiple 2s or 3s dressing even in shorts and shirt like he was in his “barrio” back in cuba ? Multiple times in the past! Now moving his new 33 secretary to his personal secretary … And we’re not even speaking about his love affair with Cantu and zeledon … why YOU still have Manny Rodriguez and his fake and corrupted smile in the halls of main station ? Taking all the under the table 59s like un muerto de hambre .. Why papa rellena Villa still walking around the main station after all his corrupted activities with narcotics money, yes him and Hubert !!!!! So this clown chief come to us to sell himself as the savior of this department and he’s still keeping the entire corrupted clan around him !! Stop believing the bulshit phrase “trust the process” mentality when you still have this clown leading us and his corrupted staff starting with Manny Rodriguez, Ernesto Gutierrez, Hubert Ruiz, papa rellena Villa, Manny Montalvo , double dipping king Llanes and sorry ass Bello, and one of the most hard faces the new IA commander … you piece of shit went after anyone that was on SV shit list but you were blind to go after Manny Montalvo and Salazar and Llanes while they were double dipping on city time … all of you pieces of shit will pay cause Karma will never forget about all of you….. for years and years you ****ed people on and on just to serve your master SV to keep a position! You put your position over the well being of this department and it’s Officers so now go down as the same pieces of shit you were with SV in power and don’t come now to try to fool people with your sorry ass smiles .. A big **** YOU ALL for this holidays ! Never wished anything bad to no human being in my life but all of you were, are and will always be evil people … so to the rest of my HPD brothers and sisters GOD bless you and your families ! “Trust only GOD” and **** trusting their fake process

Unregistered

We need change

Very well said .

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3340093]Very well said .[/QUOTE
    This caso cerrado clown even said “thank you for the overwhelming support from majority of the people” what a ****ing loser I bet the only ones that show “support” to him was Gio, his wife and the rest of the corrupted members of his SV staff…. Hey George wanna be chief fuentes if u really want to be taken serious by the departments officers then do the right thing .. first removed all corrupted members of the current command staff ALL of THEM and then probably we can give you the benefit of the doubt until then don’t even come to us with your cheap ass speeches about accountability cause you’re not fooling anyone here

Unregistered
    George Fuentes can not be our next chief. We will have another incompetent command staff under his watch. He’s been a golden child his entire career, he doesn’t know what it is like to suck a fat **** out here.

George you wanna prove that you have what it takes ? Remove that clown Ernie Gutirrez and place him back to his civil service rank of Sergeant. I bet you won’t

The ENTIRE command staff needs to be wiped out and replace.

Unregistered
    Replace all 11? Not likely nor realistic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Replace all 11? Not likely nor realistic.
    Only an idiot like them would say something like this ☝🏾….most of them are unqualified sgts … there’s many out there that can make up for those positions so get the **** out of here with that company comment you idiot

Unregistered
    Bro, you're a tool.

Unregistered
    If the moron that made this post was a commander he would do whatever the chief asked too in order not to be black listed. The guy clearly has no sense of reality or is one of the Baker Acts IA terminated and can’t take responsibility for his actions so he comes on here talking shit that only makes sense to him.

Unregistered
    If the moron that made this post was a commander he would do whatever the chief asked too in order not to be black listed. The guy clearly has no sense of reality or is one of the Baker Acts IA terminated and can’t take responsibility for his actions so he comes on here talking shit that only makes sense to him.
    I’m not a commander and trust me im not sucking a dig like many do now to be one of them ..You really have to be George , gio or Ernie or one of those loser commanders … hey you good for nothing piece of shit … command stuff ****ed with many people and good officers someway or another and everyone knows this so stop this lie to try to justified their reckless behavior as leaders, all of them enjoyed ****ing with officers and they abused the powers or as you said “orders” given by SV and to be exact many of them acted on their own just sending emails to the top recommending all type of “discipline” so tell me were those orders from SV ? you piece of shit .. who the **** you’re trying to fool here? Being long enough here to tell you who’s who here u loser…. The only moron I have is the morrongon your wife sucks while u were at caso cerrado, while selling a house, working your hooters trying so hard to land a ***** without offering paying an efficiency, double dipping immaculate, double dipping the school in sector five or working flanigans, while going fishing with loser loriga(sorry for getting you on this phone isn’t your fault for being an idiot) and while working those under the tables 59s also prepping your coin orders …… so all of the above and you know who you are just in case that message came from the people I mentioned on the beginning or any other command corrupted piece of shit …… come back with anything I will always have facts for you ! Once again a big **** YOU ALL for this holidays and GOD bless all my Hialeah family …. Yes dig suckers I laugh at you everytime I see your sorry ass faces pretending to be nice now in front of all officers ! We know who you really were, are and will Alway be … a bunch of *****es

Unregistered
    I’m not a commander and trust me im not sucking a dig like many do now to be one of them ..You really have to be George , gio or Ernie or one of those loser commanders … hey you good for nothing piece of shit … command stuff ****ed with many people and good officers someway or another and everyone knows this so stop this lie to try to justified their reckless behavior as leaders, all of them enjoyed ****ing with officers and they abused the powers or as you said “orders” given by SV and to be exact many of them acted on their own just sending emails to the top recommending all type of “discipline” so tell me were those orders from SV ? you piece of shit .. who the **** you’re trying to fool here? Being long enough here to tell you who’s who here u loser…. The only moron I have is the morrongon your wife sucks while u were at caso cerrado, while selling a house, working your hooters trying so hard to land a ***** without offering paying an efficiency, double dipping immaculate, double dipping the school in sector five or working flanigans, while going fishing with loser loriga(sorry for getting you on this phone isn’t your fault for being an idiot) and while working those under the tables 59s also prepping your coin orders …… so all of the above and you know who you are just in case that message came from the people I mentioned on the beginning or any other command corrupted piece of shit …… come back with anything I will always have facts for you ! Once again a big **** YOU ALL for this holidays and GOD bless all my Hialeah family …. Yes dig suckers I laugh at you everytime I see your sorry ass faces pretending to be nice now in front of all officers ! We know who you really were, are and will Alway be … a bunch of *****es
    Ok so your one of the Baker Acts. Thanks for the clarification.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast