Marine Unit & FWC - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soon they will all have weekends and holidays off
    At least the west coast of Pinellas between Clearwater and Madeira Beach will be safe.

Unregistered
    At least the west coast of Pinellas between Clearwater and Madeira Beach will be safe.
    It's a great sacrifice but they are dedicated crime fighting deputies who are willing to take the risks and face the water dangers head on. The boating and fishing in Pinellas would collapse without their brave service. I only wish I was good enough to be selected for the Marine Unit.

Unregistered
    It's a great sacrifice but they are dedicated crime fighting deputies who are willing to take the risks and face the water dangers head on. The boating and fishing in Pinellas would collapse without their brave service. I only wish I was good enough to be selected for the Marine Unit.
    They look cool in photos. That’s what the big bucks get ya, great photo pieces. That and cool ATV’s to protect deer and turkey. That’s another tough job. So we have more marine unit deputies but call FWC for every call. But two deputies do FWC’s job in the preserve without ever calling anyone else. Awesome. Command staff can keep telling themselves this is just another deputy who didn’t get picked for that unit. That’s what it always is. Not a huge waste of money and equipment so it appears we do something on the water.

Unregistered
    They look cool in photos. That’s what the big bucks get ya, great photo pieces. That and cool ATV’s to protect deer and turkey. That’s another tough job. So we have more marine unit deputies but call FWC for every call. But two deputies do FWC’s job in the preserve without ever calling anyone else. Awesome. Command staff can keep telling themselves this is just another deputy who didn’t get picked for that unit. That’s what it always is. Not a huge waste of money and equipment so it appears we do something on the water.
    Good thing the deer and turkeys are protected from JG especially around Thanksgiving and the other holidays.

Unregistered
    You'd think having so much free time away from doing actual work one might dedicate some of that to bettering yourself personally, intellectually, physically....

Yet here we are, banging down other deputies wives, the most recent one resulting in divorce, and getting your ass beat at a concert wearing the same size skinny jeans as your girlfriend, lying about it (out of shame for said ass beating?), And getting rolled from arguably the most cake unit.

But I digress.

Unregistered
    Marine Unit stints should be rotated with a max 1 year limit to give everyone a chance to enjoy themselves for a change. It's not fair for a few connected individuals to steal paychecks for years.

Unregistered
    You'd think having so much free time away from doing actual work one might dedicate some of that to bettering yourself personally, intellectually, physically....

Yet here we are, banging down other deputies wives, the most recent one resulting in divorce, and getting your ass beat at a concert wearing the same size skinny jeans as your girlfriend, lying about it (out of shame for said ass beating?), And getting rolled from arguably the most cake unit.

But I digress.
    How can this guy still be working here? Transparency my ass.

Unregistered
    How can this guy still be working here? Transparency my ass.
    It's transparent that the brass is not doing its job.

Unregistered

But I digress.
    Rumors and jealous little boys on this forum as usual. Anyone with half a brain would know that divorce was inevitable from the beginning.

Unregistered
    Good thing the deer and turkeys are protected from JG especially around Thanksgiving and the other holidays.
    Joey kinda concerned about the fat content in Turkey and venison, so he will opt out for MacDonalds

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast