Ed’s turkey trot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ed’s Turkey trot

Ed’s turkey trot

Hey Eddie, thanks for the late appreciation email you sent out…. Made all of YOUR people feel warm and fuzzy with your deep appreciation at such a late time of the day. You must have been real busy suckin down cigars with dead man walking Manny today. By the way, why don’t you use some of your spare time and take an English grammar class at UM. Happy thanksgiving Ed

Bso finest
    how about that fraud of an assistant chief you guys have. She checks off all the boxes, that’s about it. She apparently teaches a leadership class, but has no idea what leadership is when she never shows face at the department. Pretty sad that nobody within the department has any association or conversation with her. What a clown

Unregistered

EDmail

Good evening Ed… when you write “Coral Gables Family” who are you referring to? Every time you say that it confuses me, especially at 9:49 pm. I do appreciate how you left out the commas, so I can read it faster with no break in the sentence structure. A simple request, please submit your New Years Eve EDmail earlier in the day. Waiting up all night really puts a damper on my proactive policing on the road the following day.

Also, do us all a favor and hang up the towel already. It’s time. No one in the department wants you here, except for the two you brought back full time.

To my Coral Gables Family, Happy Thanksgiving!

Blake James
    I have never met a more self centered, egotistical, and worse leader then you, Mr. Edward Hudak. Let’s not mention that clown you hired as an assistant chief. Talk about checking off the boxes and having zero relationships with the command staff, you hired a winner. Ed, you have single handily ruined the department and the morale of those that work there. Tip your hat to yourself as I’m sure you do everyday when you look yourself in the mirror. You ass clown!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake James View Post
    I have never met a more self centered, egotistical, and worse leader then you, Mr. Edward Hudak. Let’s not mention that clown you hired as an assistant chief. Talk about checking off the boxes and having zero relationships with the command staff, you hired a winner. Ed, you have single handily ruined the department and the morale of those that work there. Tip your hat to yourself as I’m sure you do everyday when you look yourself in the mirror. You ass clown!
    A lot of these Chiefs in south Florida are all about advancing themselves. Look at Morales, Casas and the little one in Indian Creek. They all talk crap about each other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of these Chiefs in south Florida are all about advancing themselves. Look at Morales, Casas and the little one in Indian Creek. They all talk crap about each other.
    I've been around a long time, through at least 7 chiefs or actings ...that I remember (Hammer, Naue, Masington, McNichol, Skinner to name a few)...and every one of them couldn't fix CGPD. Some were better than others and I'm no fan of Hudak but no matter who is in charge, there is always and will always be disgruntled employees spouting off on here. Are you one of them? Would you say the same thing about the next chief and the next and so on? Yes, Hudak is terrible for the department but the culture here has always been toxic, especially in patrol. Lot's of whiny cry babies, a union that acts like an officer can do no wrong, and no one is held accountable but instead, gets their job back when they should be fired or their discipline overturned. It will take a strong, experienced leader to fix CGPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been around a long time, through at least 7 chiefs or actings ...that I remember (Hammer, Naue, Masington, McNichol, Skinner to name a few)...and every one of them couldn't fix CGPD. Some were better than others and I'm no fan of Hudak but no matter who is in charge, there is always and will always be disgruntled employees spouting off on here. Are you one of them? Would you say the same thing about the next chief and the next and so on? Yes, Hudak is terrible for the department but the culture here has always been toxic, especially in patrol. Lot's of whiny cry babies, a union that acts like an officer can do no wrong, and no one is held accountable but instead, gets their job back when they should be fired or their discipline overturned. It will take a strong, experienced leader to fix CGPD.
    Don’t make this a science project. All I’m saying is that the culture among the chiefs is to promote themselves instead of doing the correct thing.

Unregistered
    Hudak has done nothing good for this organization. If I am wrong, please enlighten us. I do know he’s good at the following:

- Bringing in outside personnel in order to roadblock loyal and capable personnel
    - Skipping qualified personnel on the promotional list
    - Placing pregnant women on the midnight front desk which has caused birth issues
    - Controlling the Union, the President, and VP
    - Spending lots money on useless web based applications
    - Calling the police departments where officers are trying to lateral over to in order to hinder their opportunity to be hired
    - Dividing the organization against each other
    - And the list goes on…

Please feel free to add to the list… my fingers are tired.

Big Q
    You forgot…
    -Getting onto airplanes armed without proper documentation.
    -Running lights and sirens to transport the UM football team out of jurisdiction.
    -Smoking cigars on duty.
    -Trying to get on TV as much as possible, especially during football games in the background while the coach is being interviewed.
    -Trying to shake Nick Sabans hand after getting demolished by Alabama, only to get a “who the hell are you” type look from Saban.
    -Claiming to play at UM, yet never one time sniffed the field, nor is the name on the letter list at UM.
    **now my fingers are tired**…..

Unregistered
    When I’ve talked to officer’s that have left not a single one regrets it. All of them are happier. More financially stable. How is it possible a single department can push away so many people and even the ones that stay are wishing they weren’t employed by CGPD. Oh wait. Maybe if ole Ed actually cared about his people things would change. Wonder how many phone calls it took for him to wish us all a happy thanksgiving. And even then he probably didn’t wanna waste his breath. Not like he cares about us anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast