Happy Thanksgiving

Unregistered

Happy Thanksgiving

Today, I am thankful. I am thankful that I survived over thirty years as a Hillsborough County Deputy Sheriff. I enjoyed serving and protecting the citizens of Hillsborough County. I am thankful for those who served before me, as well as, those that continue(d) to serve after my retirement. You are all in my thoughts and prayers today as your commitment to your chosen profession is appreciated by many, even though not everyone expresses such.

Today, I plea. I plea that your comments on this thread are positive in nature. I am encouraging you to comment on the past, present or future. Just your happy thoughts. There are plenty of other negative threads available if you must.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, those that are home alone or with their families and those that are working. Please be safe. Today is a vulnerable day for many.

May God Bless The Peacemakers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today, I am thankful. I am thankful that I survived over thirty years as a Hillsborough County Deputy Sheriff. I enjoyed serving and protecting the citizens of Hillsborough County. I am thankful for those who served before me, as well as, those that continue(d) to serve after my retirement. You are all in my thoughts and prayers today as your commitment to your chosen profession is appreciated by many, even though not everyone expresses such.

Today, I plea. I plea that your comments on this thread are positive in nature. I am encouraging you to comment on the past, present or future. Just your happy thoughts. There are plenty of other negative threads available if you must.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, those that are home alone or with their families and those that are working. Please be safe. Today is a vulnerable day for many.

May God Bless The Peacemakers
    I too am thankful on this Thanksgiving Day. Almost 26 years as a HCSO Deputy Sheriff and 5 more service years before that at another agency. I feel blessed to do what I chose to do with the first part of my life and career. Retirement will eventually come (good Lord willing as they say). I have found life is much better if you count your blessings one by one and focus your energy on them and not always the challenges. Change what you can change and accept the things you cannot, while having the wisdom to discern the difference. God Bless the Peacemakers.

Unregistered
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Unregistered
    I am thankful for my time at HCSO. I am thankful for the relationships I made with some amazing people who retired from there and still worked there. God bless you all for what you have done and continue to do for Hillsborough County! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 🦃🦃