Anyone know this Dael Vargas from homicide? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That guys not going to last very long there. Speaks like he from the barrio but oh shiz he’s with the A team now so the midget is training him!!!!!!!!!!!! Dale Dael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If he speaks like he’s from the barrio, he’s going to do great. Look at the director. He sounds like a fifth grader who is about to cry every single time he speaks, and look at where he is.........Well, he’s been hiding ever since he’s been director, so nobody knows where he is, but look at his title. Let’s just say that

Unregistered
    Anyone know this guy? I’m hearing some not so good things from over there. Burning some bridges according to word of mouth.
    To come on here Thanksgiving morning and bash a fellow officer shows the demons you have inside of you. Seek help before it’s too late.

Unregistered
    To come on here Thanksgiving morning and bash a fellow officer shows the demons you have inside of you. Seek help before it’s too late.
    Grossman just stop already. We all know it’s you. Just relax and handle your bodies.

Unregistered
    Grossman just stop already. We all know it’s you. Just relax and handle your bodies.
    Hey did they announce GrossMan won the homicide award yet? Everyone knows that Paul the snake made sure he won it. He hasn’t touched a body in years being in cold case

Unregistered
    Dael hush up and go back to kissing some midget bootie. How many squads you been on so far in your short time there? Hmmmm no one wants you?

Unregistered
    I can’t wait for summertime so Dael can post more pics of his wife in a bikini! He looks like an alien since he lost 300lbs!

Unregistered
    Chill! You know they will post Christmas pics showing off all their materialistic presents! I hope she dresses as a Naughty Elf!!!

Unregistered
    Chill! You know they will post Christmas pics showing off all their materialistic presents! I hope she dresses as a Naughty Elf!!!
    Bro, you are Sick (43), but I like it..lol

Unregistered
    Bro, you are Sick (43), but I like it..lol
    Can someone tell Jimmy to leave his desk and get out from behind the keyboard. SMH

Unregistered
    Can someone tell Jimmy to leave his desk and get out from behind the keyboard. SMH
    I think he tried one time but then was scolded by the midget Juanito who runs the squad. And then another time he got lost in all the smoke and mirrors from his squad. Dawn and Ferg you deserve better

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast