Anyone know this Dael Vargas from homicide? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    I'm amazed how much sh!t everyone is talking about this guy. Either there is a lot of gaslighting occurring or possibly this guy really is a big piece of sh!t and he is being called out by everyone. So, which one is it?

Unregistered
    Which one are you talking about? Paul Prickaverde started talking about Vargas and now most of the posts are about him.

Vargas is a bit of a clown, but definitely not a malicious POS like Prickaverde is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm amazed how much sh!t everyone is talking about this guy. Either there is a lot of gaslighting occurring or possibly this guy really is a big piece of sh!t and he is being called out by everyone. So, which one is it?
    Why are you “amazed” by this? You work with him before? Papo workin DUI for years doesn’t mean a thang in hom. Dale save yourself the time n embarrassment REMF.

Unregistered
    Why are you “amazed” by this? You work with him before? Papo workin DUI for years doesn’t mean a thang in hom. Dale save yourself the time n embarrassment REMF.

Still in the reserves and the new “official” acronym to replace REMF is PUNTS (Personnel of Utterly No Tactical Significance). So you saying this clown is of no tactical significance ?

Unregistered
    Still in the reserves and the new “official” acronym to replace REMF is PUNTS (Personnel of Utterly No Tactical Significance). So you saying this clown is of no tactical significance ?
    This clown was specifically requested by Jorge Aguiar. NUFF SAID!!!!

Unregistered
    Hating ass holice ain’t got nothing better to do

Unregistered
    I’m just waiting for him to post another tik tok dance! Or a date night out outfit with his big head! Lately He must be too busy In homoside!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567