Happy thanksgiving
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Happy thanksgiving

Happy turkey day to everyone except Melissa and the people who didn’t interview for their promotions. I hope everyone else enjoys their day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happy turkey day to everyone except Melissa and the people who didn’t interview for their promotions. I hope everyone else enjoys their day.
    Hello I’m Seth

Unregistered
    Smart ass comments from some of you aside,. I do wish you and all of your families a Happy Thanksgiving! Whether you are happy with ABT, leadership, agency direction, or coworkers, we are all still pretty fortunate to work here. I for one am thankful for this job and the great people I work with.

Unregistered
    Smart ass comments from some of you aside,. I do wish you and all of your families a Happy Thanksgiving! Whether you are happy with ABT, leadership, agency direction, or coworkers, we are all still pretty fortunate to work here. I for one am thankful for this job and the great people I work with.
    Ditto

This is great place with exceptional talent. We are blessed.

Unregistered
    Ditto

This is great place with exceptional talent. We are blessed.
    This place sucks. The talent is so bad we just promote people now no interviews

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Unregistered
    Administration is doing the right thing by promoting people internally. You don’t always need the interview process to determine who the best person is. Your unhappiness is a product the agency doesn’t need. Maybe you could work on that.

Unregistered
    Remember boys and girls, this level of corruption requires cronyism.

Unregistered
    Administration is doing the right thing by promoting people internally. You don’t always need the interview process to determine who the best person is. Your unhappiness is a product the agency doesn’t need. Maybe you could work on that.
    Ok let’s talk about this. How do you know who the best person is if you don’t even know all your people. Seth was an agent. Did Jerome go out and meet every agent? No. He didn’t. So how can you say he was the best person for the job? It’s called friend of a friend appointment and he will never have respect from the field.

Unregistered
    Ok let’s talk about this. How do you know who the best person is if you don’t even know all your people. Seth was an agent. Did Jerome go out and meet every agent? No. He didn’t. So how can you say he was the best person for the job? It’s called friend of a friend appointment and he will never have respect from the field.
    Dialogue is good. The administration may not know every person and they really don’t need to. Look at it like this. The chief wants to know who the best person for a position is. The chief asks the Major, hey who would be good or best as____.
    The major talks with the captains and the captains talk to the lieutenants. The input from the field helps point the chief in the right direction. It’s simple really. This way decisions can be made on work product, lack of corrective discipline,team player, positive attitude, education, you know stuff that matters. I think every SES should resign and let the chief pick new. I bet with one or two exceptions they would all be reappointed. Now back to your problem. Since you are not advocating for all, what position receives direct appointment that you wanted to apply for? Maybe you should prepare yourself for promotion instead of complaining about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast