ORielly - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ORielly

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the GVI LT working holidays for over time look into that Mayor this department is a train wreck at best
    We love GVI and all the man children in their way too tight children’s large t shirts

Unregistered
    We love GVI and all the man children in their way too tight children’s large t shirts
    Excuse me the unit is NOT made up of all me. The female is in charge. Remember that fellas

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone’s jealous they never got into the unit
    Lol never that buddy. A bunch of clowns who work like 1 hour on the road and spend the rest sleeping in the office of so called doing follow up lol. Road gets more done and finds more stuff and people then this made up unit. Or they show up to a shooting when that’s their thing and leave it to the road to clean up their mess. Lames

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone’s jealous they never got into the unit
    Their is at least 3 of you MARICONS in these useless GVI-SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT NONSENSE-JUVENILE UNIT if you were forced back to the road you'd have to be BAKER ACTED like NEUROTIC was You'd go Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs in an instant 😝🤪😛😂

Unregistered
    AND you’re thinking about them on your days off?? Hmmm jealous or want in? 😳
    O yes baby I am. I think about them all day and night, even in my wet dreams. Lol I am guessing this is one of the lames in GVI commenting back. 😂 try to solve some of the shooting and murders 😂. Or keep chasing people into there homes and violating their rights lames. Riding around in your little blacked out cars watching little kids post stuff on social media. 😂 weirdos

Unregistered
    O yes baby I am. I think about them all day and night, even in my wet dreams. Lol I am guessing this is one of the lames in GVI commenting back. 😂 try to solve some of the shooting and murders 😂. Or keep chasing people into there homes and violating their rights lames. Riding around in your little blacked out cars watching little kids post stuff on social media. 😂 weirdos
    I’m sure you do think about them day and night. So who’s the weirdo - WEIRDO?

Unregistered
    I’m sure you do think about them day and night. So who’s the weirdo - WEIRDO?
    Your dad when I have him in their bed tied up squealing like a pig 😘

Unregistered
    Your dad when I have him in their bed tied up squealing like a pig 😘
    Hey hey chill GVI guys your mother will still breast feed you’re sorry asses

Unregistered
    Hey hey chill GVI guys your mother will still breast feed you’re sorry asses
    Looks like,GVI and their supervisor big guy sanders need to grow the fuk up

Unregistered
    Looks like,GVI and their supervisor big guy sanders need to grow the fuk up
    Does anyone have the date and time for the annual Sanders Farm Christmas Party?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast