ORielly - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ORielly

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have a LCSO Captain who was arrested off duty for DUI in Collier County. The captain is still on the job and received no punishment from the Sheriff and the Sheriff refuses to speak about the matter to news outlets. To me that's more serios than a timesheet matter. All law enforcement agencies have issues. But we have an A$$ clown mayor who loves to be interviewed by the media regarding something controversial about the PD. I trust a criminal in the streets before I trust our mayor. The guy is very shady.

Yes, he was an officer at FMPD 25 years ago as an SRO. He was too afraid to work road patrol.
    SRO's are awesome. Hide in a school and do nothing when shit gets real. If you did your time on the road which is frowned upon and you get 2 or 3 years as a SRO i get it. But at FMPD you are scared and cannot handle the road you go hide **** you. What door knocking family screamed about saving FMPD from the LCSO takeover? Oh but im a mom need JG HOURS!!!!

Unregistered
    SRO's are awesome. Hide in a school and do nothing when shit gets real. If you did your time on the road which is frowned upon and you get 2 or 3 years as a SRO i get it. But at FMPD you are scared and cannot handle the road you go hide **** you. What door knocking family screamed about saving FMPD from the LCSO takeover? Oh but im a mom need JG HOURS!!!!
    Not for nothing but we needs SROS. People out in and they got it. If no one out in people would have been assigned. So what’s the issue????

Unregistered
    So much hate for Brian, he must be telling the truth.

Unregistered
    So much hate for Brian, he must be telling the truth.
    Yes “I’m sick to my stomach” “malfeasance”
    Stop blogging on here and go read a book

Unregistered
    So many weak a$$ people on here that can’t talk crap tok anyone’s face. Let me guess some of you? Edward’s? Bachert? Trask? I can keep the list going and going. O wait don’t forget Some lame a$$ sgts? I hope everything burns baby burns

Unregistered
    So many weak a$$ people on here that can’t talk crap tok anyone’s face. Let me guess some of you? Edward’s? Bachert? Trask? I can keep the list going and going. O wait don’t forget Some lame a$$ sgts? I hope everything burns baby burns
    Post YOUR name Flash Gordon

Unregistered
    Brian,
    You could have saved yourself the embarrassment of going to the media if you had called some of your old friends in IA for a follow up to the IA you call yourself in charge of. The agency made the proper corrective actions by bringing in a new time keeping system. With any investigation two principals were addressed. (1) Fact that a problem was recognized (2) the agency corrected present and future problems by getting rid of the old timekeeping method with a new one.
    Now that the media and our media crazy Mayor is aware and has realized that FMPD manned up to the problem and corrected the problem. The media will cast you aside and go find another breaking story. Instead of saying no comment, FMPD gave an immediate response to the media and public which rained on and spoiled your day. If you need attention, go find a hobby. You decided to leave FMPD, are you upset because no one begged you to stay? We have real police work to do Brian, what are you now ANTIFA. I knew you were never built to be a real cop you B!TCH.

Unregistered
    Brian,
    You could have saved yourself the embarrassment of going to the media if you had called some of your old friends in IA for a follow up to the IA you call yourself in charge of. The agency made the proper corrective actions by bringing in a new time keeping system. With any investigation two principals were addressed. (1) Fact that a problem was recognized (2) the agency corrected present and future problems by getting rid of the old timekeeping method with a new one.
    Now that the media and our media crazy Mayor is aware and has realized that FMPD manned up to the problem and corrected the problem. The media will cast you aside and go find another breaking story. Instead of saying no comment, FMPD gave an immediate response to the media and public which rained on and spoiled your day. If you need attention, go find a hobby. You decided to leave FMPD, are you upset because no one begged you to stay? We have real police work to do Brian, what are you now ANTIFA. I knew you were never built to be a real cop you B!TCH.
    And specialties still stealing money SMH

Unregistered
    Brian,
    Yah! Someone who actually writes with sense. Brian you should’ve stayed if you had this much passion for the department BUT you didn’t. Move on along with everyone else bagging on us!!

Unregistered
    And specialties still stealing money SMH
    And the GVI LT working holidays for over time look into that Mayor this department is a train wreck at best

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast