ORielly
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ORielly

Unregistered

ORielly

Brian ORielly for IUPA president!!! So who can we get since ORielly is out!?!?!?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brian ORielly for IUPA president!!! So who can we get since ORielly is out!?!?!?
    Brian you should have stayed. I guess you’re having third thoughts now huh? Smh

Unregistered
    Pushing city council over the edge hand us to LCSO

Unregistered
    Thanks BO, didn't even tell the the truth, you will be creating your legacy.

Unregistered
    Pushing city council over the edge hand us to LCSO
    Maybe he can get us jobs at FSW - thanks B.O.

Unregistered
    Thank those 3 POS for bringing negative light on the agency. How you didn’t get fired must have something to do with Lisa. Diggzy the true politician

Unregistered
    Thank those 3 POS for bringing negative light on the agency. How you didn’t get fired must have something to do with Lisa. Diggzy the true politician
    Brian don’t you have papers to grade?

Unregistered
    They’ve been very quiet since their IA. No rager house parties or anything. Do you think it’s because no one would go or there worried about probation?

Unregistered
    You have a LCSO Captain who was arrested off duty for DUI in Collier County. The captain is still on the job and received no punishment from the Sheriff and the Sheriff refuses to speak about the matter to news outlets. To me that's more serios than a timesheet matter. All law enforcement agencies have issues. But we have an A$$ clown mayor who loves to be interviewed by the media regarding something controversial about the PD. I trust a criminal in the streets before I trust our mayor. The guy is very shady.

Yes, he was an officer at FMPD 25 years ago as an SRO. He was too afraid to work road patrol.

Unregistered
    You have a LCSO Captain who was arrested off duty for DUI in Collier County. The captain is still on the job and received no punishment from the Sheriff and the Sheriff refuses to speak about the matter to news outlets. To me that's more serios than a timesheet matter. All law enforcement agencies have issues. But we have an A$$ clown mayor who loves to be interviewed by the media regarding something controversial about the PD. I trust a criminal in the streets before I trust our mayor. The guy is very shady.

Yes, he was an officer at FMPD 25 years ago as an SRO. He was too afraid to work road patrol.
    Mayor please respond!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast