Milk

Thread: Milk

Unregistered

Milk

Jose Ernesto Mejia es tremendo traga leche

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jose Ernesto Mejia es tremendo traga leche
    Keep it up. You either Nadir your IP ADDRESS or truly are dumb enough to believe I won’t sue you JOHN DOE (until I find out who you are) along with LeoAffairs.

You are a pathetic, low-life, waste-of-life, piece-of-shit, hating ass individual. Not even God blessing you can correct how fu-cked up you are in the head.

Te dejo con este dicho you perro sucio:

“¡Árbol que nace torcido, jamás su tronco endereza!”

-JOSE MEJIA

Unregistered
    Keep it up. You either Nadir your IP ADDRESS or truly are dumb enough to believe I won’t sue you JOHN DOE (until I find out who you are) along with LeoAffairs.

You are a pathetic, low-life, waste-of-life, piece-of-shit, hating ass individual. Not even God blessing you can correct how fu-cked up you are in the head.

-JOSE MEJIA
    I thought you were going to become Commissioner In Charge of Police Affairs and fire everybody??? hahaha roflao Oh wait....you were arrested for dealing drugs AGAIN. lol I guess the voters didn't realize what a gem of a candidate they had...30 years old with a net work history of 2 weeks driving for Uber. hahaha Oh, unless you count that armed robbery of that old lady in CG as part of your work history.
    Only in Sweetwater!

Unregistered

-JOSE MEJIA
    That “dicho” is the story of your life Jose Mejia AKA: The Traga Leche

Unregistered
    I thought you were going to become Commissioner In Charge of Police Affairs and fire everybody??? hahaha roflao Oh wait....you were arrested for dealing drugs AGAIN. lol I guess the voters didn't realize what a gem of a candidate they had...30 years old with a net work history of 2 weeks driving for Uber. hahaha Oh, unless you count that armed robbery of that old lady in CG as part of your work history.
    Only in Sweetwater!
    El flamingo dancing traga leche from the trailer park will never amount to anything he is a career loser

Unregistered
    Mejia just come out of the closet already papito everyone that meets you knows what’s up