Troop C versus Troop F Smackdown - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Here is the issue with you inferring that Franza protected King but Sapp doesn’t. King still routinely alters her shift to work ODPE (explain how she works whatever shift she wants whenever she wants?), still shuts her AVL off when traveling to the station to and from her residence daily, still goes to other state for their selection processes, and still doesn’t have a clue what’s going on in her district. When on TWC duties she stays in Polk county most of her shift, and doesn’t listen to the radio. Franza has been gone almost a year and King’s behavior hasn’t changed, so why is Franza to blame? When do we start blaming Quenneville and Sapp?

Unregistered

Troop C versus Troop F Smackdown

From the comments I am reading so far, it sounds like some are intimidated, an jealous that Lt. Lenita King is about to be promoted. Exactly how is she incompetent? ijs

Unregistered
    Jealous? Lol. King??? I just spit out my lunch. She is certainly one of the best FHP has to offer. Lol. Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the comments I am reading so far, it sounds like some are intimidated, an jealous that Lt. Lenita King is about to be promoted. Exactly how is she incompetent? ijs
    I guess you hadn’t read the entire post so I will fill you in.

1. She doesn’t know how to work a crash. Yes, a district lt that can’t investigate a crash. She waits for 30 minutes for us to come relieve her so she can go to her office and hide.

2. Has she ever called you in and talked to you? If she has, you know she doesn’t know what’s going on.

3. If she doesn’t get what she wants, it’s because of race. Obviously her not knowing her job isn’t the reason she doesn’t get it.

4. She’s worked ODPE her entire career yet constantly is in violation of the policy and uses “I didnt Know” as the excuse. I’ve personally been on job sites where she went 10-42 then went to the station and took a 10-8 an hour later so she could hide her hours.

5. She doesn’t know how to do anything. To make this more clear, she calls other supervisors to ask how to do her job. Ask any LT. And they can enlighten you on how much she doesn’t know.

6. (Less of an example of incompetence and more of a person dislike) She’s a racist and a pretend Christian. It’s one thing to be religious, but to be so evil hearted and racist but claim you’re a Christian when it suits you is despicable.

7. She couldn’t even do her job in polygraph. Rumor has it she never failed one person in 5 years. She was going to be fired so she jumped into Franza’s arms for help saving her job.

8. If you have any doubt her level of competence, just attend training on a day she has training. Whether it be firearms, DT, Taser, or first aid. If you still think she can do the job I’ll delete this post and create one about how you are blind deaf and dumb.

But hey, like the rest of you, I’m think she gets promoted to captain.

Hold the line.

Unregistered
    You be racist!!! The race card is available and will surely be used.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You be racist!!! The race card is available and will surely be used.
    So says all the GED card carrying troopers. That's all that is required right? All of you college grads

Unregistered
    I think troop c is a great place to work. I think major Sapp and major Franza are good majors. Not much of a fan of the Tampa trooper but still a good gig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12