Troop C versus Troop F Smackdown
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Troop C versus Troop F Smackdown

Now that we have Major Sapp do you think he is an improvement over Major Franza? Obviously Major Sapp's head can fit through the door of the Tampa station compared to Major Franza overblown ego. I personally liked Franza best because he would let you get away with pretty much anything as long as you stroked his ego.

Unregistered
    I know this is a joke. Since Franza left troop c has gone to crap. The dui squad sleeps on duty and even though they catch the trooper twice she doesn’t get fired. The dui sgt never works nights and is about as incompetent as a sgt can be. I doubt The dui squad has 50 arrests for the year combined! Sapp doesn’t hold anyone accountable and just lets the troop coast. Surviving off the success of Franza. Sapp allowed Hensley to create a hostile working environment for everyone and did nothing. Sapp may be a great drinking buddy but a leader he is not. I mean, Franza was in the office at 4 am and didn’t leave til 4 pm. Sapp is in the office by 8 and leaves by noon, when he even shows up.

Also, anyone want to explain how Sapp “rolls up” on crashes on the north side of Sumter county on his way in to work? I’m pretty sure the 40 mile residency policy doesn’t apply to him as he still resides in Ocala!

Unregistered
    Oh, so Sapp covers for the incompetent DUI sgt like Franza covered for the incompetent tampa Lieutenant that shuts her avl off on her way to the office so she can avoid crashes since she can’t figure out mobile forms. I’ll take dobo over king any day. She should have gone to F with Franza. Make troop c great again and fire her.

Unregistered
    The Tampa lieutenant is not exactly the sharpest cat. I have doubts as to how she made it this far.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Tampa lieutenant is not exactly the sharpest cat. I have doubts as to how she made it this far.
    I actually can’t believe she made it past FTO. I have never worked for someone who knows absolutely nothing about their job…and I mean nothing. So with that being said, she’ll probably be a captain by default…god help us all!

Unregistered
    Franza is a politician and only looks to better his career. He is not for the Troopers nor the road guys. The guy just wants to please every Sheriff, we are even working parking lot crashe now. He doesn't has a spine to tell the S.O we are not going to parking lot crash. Baumann was 1000 times better, at least he didn't constantly look at numbers and stats. Please take this guy back to C.

Unregistered
    Franza is a politician and only looks to better his career. He is not for the Troopers nor the road guys. The guy just wants to please every Sheriff, we are even working parking lot crashe now. He doesn't has a spine to tell the S.O we are not going to parking lot crash. Baumann was 1000 times better, at least he didn't constantly look at numbers and stats. Please take this guy back to C.
    Sounds like you’re one of the lazy pos’. The reason you’re actually having to do your job is the county works triple what Fhp does and Franza wants to make sure you’re relevant and have a job for the next 20 years. If you weren’t working a parking lot crash you would be at a restaurant eating or at your house instead of out writing tickets like you should be doing. “Highway patrol”. You should be writing tickets or working crashes. Period. Quit being lazy.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you’re one of the lazy pos’. The reason you’re actually having to do your job is the county works triple what Fhp does and Franza wants to make sure you’re relevant and have a job for the next 20 years. If you weren’t working a parking lot crash you would be at a restaurant eating or at your house instead of out writing tickets like you should be doing. “Highway patrol”. You should be writing tickets or working crashes. Period. Quit being lazy.
    Thank you Major, I get right on it. I want to make sure we have a job in 20 years, because no one has ever said this in the last 80 years that we have been around. I will go and write a lot of tickets, thats what the public wants and expect from us. POS

Make sure you keep those numbers up in the Troop, you dont want to miss on the next Chief promotion. BTW, Im calling out sick tomorrow. Maybe you can go ahead and work that parking lot crash so you can have a job.

Unregistered
    So we can have a job. LMAOOOOOO. You can sell that crap to your captains and intimidate them. Maybe you all won't have a job, but we will. Quit spreading your BS around. Im sure the Sheriff is going to fire the Highway Patrol and take over, pleaaaaase. Dumb rednecks, thats exactly what the Troop is ran by.

Unregistered
    I have worked in Tampa since Franza arrived. He was a very approachable manager. He even worked crashes all the time. The one thing that frustrated me was how he didn't hold people accountable. He let the tampa lieutenant get away with literally everything. She has no business being in her position. Many of us just shake our heads at her limitations. I hope the raise will lift the morale here. Some of us are still hopeful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast