There is lots of complaining about nothing so I wanted to be positive (some of you should try it) to discuss the new issued Glock 43X. This is a fantastic weapon. I agree the 19 is the best all purpose firearm for LE but the 43X provides an easier to conceal profile. Did Command have to buy them? NO. Someone demonstrated a need and a value to the agency and we now have 2 issued handguns. I love that and it is a great morale booster. It shows doors and minds are open and it shows an appreciation for LE. I even think Command went above want they could have bought and got the nite sites and a third mag too (look at the box-43’s only come with 2 mags) The ankle holsters were the best available and if you don’t believe that check the price. No low bid stuff was purchased from the flashlight to the u/c baton - all top shelf. You have to appreciate all the thought and approvals that went in to that.
I am grateful. I was told about a conference call where there was much whining about cleaning kits, cuff-mags cases, laser bullets, more ammo (usually from those that stacked 10-15 K in the offices then never had any when asked😂
Really? Walmart has cleaning kits for 10.00but the big question is what have you been using to clean your gun in the past or did you? Guess what? You can use the old cleaning stuff on the new gun!!!
Please don’t embarrass yourself anymore.
I didn’t expect a new gun and all that came with it but I am thankful and appreciative. You should be too. I will leave you with one more “funny but sad” observation. I heard a tacticool operator say at the range- “they should have spent 10 bucks and got ABT engraved on the gun”. Yes. It was a millennial.