Many thanks to Command
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Many thanks to Command

There is lots of complaining about nothing so I wanted to be positive (some of you should try it) to discuss the new issued Glock 43X. This is a fantastic weapon. I agree the 19 is the best all purpose firearm for LE but the 43X provides an easier to conceal profile. Did Command have to buy them? NO. Someone demonstrated a need and a value to the agency and we now have 2 issued handguns. I love that and it is a great morale booster. It shows doors and minds are open and it shows an appreciation for LE. I even think Command went above want they could have bought and got the nite sites and a third mag too (look at the box-43’s only come with 2 mags) The ankle holsters were the best available and if you don’t believe that check the price. No low bid stuff was purchased from the flashlight to the u/c baton - all top shelf. You have to appreciate all the thought and approvals that went in to that.
    I am grateful. I was told about a conference call where there was much whining about cleaning kits, cuff-mags cases, laser bullets, more ammo (usually from those that stacked 10-15 K in the offices then never had any when asked😂
    Really? Walmart has cleaning kits for 10.00but the big question is what have you been using to clean your gun in the past or did you? Guess what? You can use the old cleaning stuff on the new gun!!!
    Please don’t embarrass yourself anymore.
    I didn’t expect a new gun and all that came with it but I am thankful and appreciative. You should be too. I will leave you with one more “funny but sad” observation. I heard a tacticool operator say at the range- “they should have spent 10 bucks and got ABT engraved on the gun”. Yes. It was a millennial.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is lots of complaining about nothing so I wanted to be positive (some of you should try it) to discuss the new issued Glock 43X. This is a fantastic weapon. I agree the 19 is the best all purpose firearm for LE but the 43X provides an easier to conceal profile. Did Command have to buy them? NO. Someone demonstrated a need and a value to the agency and we now have 2 issued handguns. I love that and it is a great morale booster. It shows doors and minds are open and it shows an appreciation for LE. I even think Command went above want they could have bought and got the nite sites and a third mag too (look at the box-43’s only come with 2 mags) The ankle holsters were the best available and if you don’t believe that check the price. No low bid stuff was purchased from the flashlight to the u/c baton - all top shelf. You have to appreciate all the thought and approvals that went in to that.
    I am grateful. I was told about a conference call where there was much whining about cleaning kits, cuff-mags cases, laser bullets, more ammo (usually from those that stacked 10-15 K in the offices then never had any when asked😂
    Really? Walmart has cleaning kits for 10.00but the big question is what have you been using to clean your gun in the past or did you? Guess what? You can use the old cleaning stuff on the new gun!!!
    Please don’t embarrass yourself anymore.
    I didn’t expect a new gun and all that came with it but I am thankful and appreciative. You should be too. I will leave you with one more “funny but sad” observation. I heard a tacticool operator say at the range- “they should have spent 10 bucks and got ABT engraved on the gun”. Yes. It was a millennial.
    It's refreshing to see someone say something positive. I agree with everything you say. I suspect that by and large most people here agree with us also. It's no secret that the majority of negativity on here comes from about three or four people. Some are even folks who no longer work here.

Unregistered
    Did we need any of that stuff? No? Do we work undercover? No. We watch kids buy beer and ciggs. I don’t need all this high tech concealable crap to do that. Why don’t we take this money and throw it at salaries so we can recruit qualified help rather than taking bottom of the barrel rejects that are willing to work for 39k

Unregistered
    Did we need any of that stuff? No? Do we work undercover? No. We watch kids buy beer and ciggs. I don’t need all this high tech concealable crap to do that. Why don’t we take this money and throw it at salaries so we can recruit qualified help rather than taking bottom of the barrel rejects that are willing to work for 39k
    Agreed 💯! This gun isn’t much easier to conceal then what I already have and the extent of my undercover work is underage. Stop buying us this crap. We don’t need new batons or small sprays or these hall monitor oppose sashes. All this crap goes right in our trunks, save the money and give us a raise.

Unregistered
    Agreed 💯! This gun isn’t much easier to conceal then what I already have and the extent of my undercover work is underage. Stop buying us this crap. We don’t need new batons or small sprays or these hall monitor oppose sashes. All this crap goes right in our trunks, save the money and give us a raise.
    The money for equipment can’t be used for pay. Even if it could there would be people complaining that instead of a raise they wanted a decent flashlight. I don’t care if we hire another person.

Unregistered
    The money for equipment can’t be used for pay. Even if it could there would be people complaining that instead of a raise they wanted a decent flashlight. I don’t care if we hire another person.
    Exactly. There is a breed of agent here and even some lieutenants that constantly whine about anything. Personally I love the fact that we are issued two guns How many other agencies do that? The new flash light is sweet. The new baton is sweet. The new mini OC spray is perfect size. We've had quality training 3 times since July. Our policies are finally getting straightened out. For the first time in awhile I can see that our agency has a bright future. In fact, we already have a bright present!

Unregistered
    Your quote “Did we need any of that stuff?”
    We don’t need you, but here you are.
    If I was the boss I would covert the open positions to ISII, add up all the rate money and divide it among the ISII’s to give them a better starting salary to recruit more qualified IS and be done with the 3rd degree felony whining here.
    No LEEII =No Problem

Unregistered
    I can’t remember us ever having an administration that obsessed over this site and posted their propaganda as much as these.

Unregistered
    Exactly. There is a breed of agent here and even some lieutenants that constantly whine about anything. Personally I love the fact that we are issued two guns How many other agencies do that? The new flash light is sweet. The new baton is sweet. The new mini OC spray is perfect size. We've had quality training 3 times since July. Our policies are finally getting straightened out. For the first time in awhile I can see that our agency has a bright future. In fact, we already have a bright present!
    What the hell do we need two guns for? A smaller baton? When are you ever going to use that? OC spray? Can you imagine that BLE107 they would tear it apart and make a bigger deal of it than the rittenhouse trial.

Sounds to me like everyone so pro admin on here are all the yahoo’s that were promoted without interviewing and skipped ranks.

Unregistered
    There are so many “special” relationships budding around the state. Skip to the lou and skip a rank my darling. Welcome to the new ABT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast