White supremacist prison guards work with impunity in Fla.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

White supremacist prison guards work with impunity in Fla.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-sup...051531028.html

"Mark Caruso, a former sergeant with Florida corrections who was twice fired and reinstated after blowing the whistle on fellow officers, described the department as a “good old boy” network.

He said that senior officers-in-charge have the power to censor any allegations of corrupt behavior that occurs on their watch. This keeps reports inside prison walls.

Caruso worked at three prisons in central Florida and reported inmate beatings and officer misconduct multiple times. Being a whistleblower did not work out well for him. He was fired after reporting on a colleague at the first prison where he worked as a sergeant, he said."

Unregistered
    There must be a code of silence on this issue because nobody wants to speak up.

Unregistered
    Or it is just a lie. And you are so stupid and believe everything you read or here. Let me guess, when you get home the first thing you do is put the tv on CNN or MSNBC.......Can you say Duh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or it is just a lie. And you are so stupid and believe everything you read or here. Let me guess, when you get home the first thing you do is put the tv on CNN or MSNBC.......Can you say Duh
    Everything you read or hear.

Unregistered
    So who is lying, guys like Caruso and others who are the racism whistleblowers or the deniers who may be the racists themselves? What about all the documented prison beatings and murders, are they media lies as well?

Unregistered
    So who is lying, guys like Caruso and others who are the racism whistleblowers or the deniers who may be the racists themselves? What about all the documented prison beatings and murders, are they media lies as well?
    How about you going on the compound and work a little bit? Then you can tell us, first hand what you see? Then maybe we will all know? Let me suggest FSP or Union C.I.

Unregistered
    How about you going on the compound and work a little bit? Then you can tell us, first hand what you see? Then maybe we will all know? Let me suggest FSP or Union C.I.
    What does that have to do with racism which is accepted and covered up by the management?

Unregistered
    What does that have to do with racism which is accepted and covered up by the management?
    Gee, so proof would help? How would you feel if a coworker came up to you and called you a racist. With no proof. Even if it is not so, do you really think your coworkers would think of you as anything else? For the rest of your career, you would be tagged a racist....

Unregistered
    Gee, so proof would help? How would you feel if a coworker came up to you and called you a racist. With no proof. Even if it is not so, do you really think your coworkers would think of you as anything else? For the rest of your career, you would be tagged a racist....
    Did you read the investigative article? Racism is a endemic to the DOC, it's in the blood. That's why guys like Caruso are pushed out by the management, who is racist as well or at least racism sympathizers. The cancer runs deep and wide so most people who just want to do their jobs and get paychecks keep their mouths shut.

Unregistered

Exclamation Racism amongst other things

Racism is rampant. Both against blacks and whites. Black guards are Gadsden Correctional Facility for women single out the 'whitest' women to pick on and make them do the most menial assignments--because they can. The white guards single out the black men at Marion Correctional and pick on them and make them do the most asinine assignment. It's endemic, no doubt. Why don't we dig a little deeper while we are at it? How are inmates getting pregnant by guards?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast