Free at last

Thread: Free at last

Unregistered

Free at last

Why isn’t everyone posting more about getting rid of Sergio “the scorpion” Velazquez! What a waste of a human being. Legit just bad person who wasn’t getting any at home. The first order he gives under a new mayor got him fired! I bet all the guys he’s messed with are ecstatic. Now all we need to do is get rid of SGT’s like Hubert, Villa, Ernie and dirtbags like Manny (both) for doing his dirty work! Who else needs to go?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why isn’t everyone posting more about getting rid of Sergio “the scorpion” Velazquez! What a waste of a human being. Legit just bad person who wasn’t getting any at home. The first order he gives under a new mayor got him fired! I bet all the guys he’s messed with are ecstatic. Now all we need to do is get rid of SGT’s like Hubert, Villa, Ernie and dirtbags like Manny (both) for doing his dirty work! Who else needs to go?
    Sergio who….. ?

Unregistered

The Vietnamese

Hi Vo, good for nothing needs to go.

Unregistered
    Hi Vo, good for nothing needs to go.
    I’ve been saying it for years. He does need to go.

Unregistered
    Man. With Velazquez gone it almost feels like a professional environment around here.

Unregistered

Two of a kind

I’ve been saying it for years. He does need to go.
    Menocal_international_training wishing Sgt Vo Happy Birthday 🤔.