Chips attachment - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Chip and Tommi have great ideas and speak very well to the deputies and then his Colonels and some of the Commanders come along and undo every positive thing they are trying to do. What Chip really needs to address to make this agency an even better place to work are those backstabbing holdovers from the last Admin who are only looking out for themselves are their close friends.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you worried about Hobbs? He no longer works in a law enforcement capacity. Hobbs is doing exactly what he is good at. He knows the players and makes the connections. He doesn’t judge you or your job performance, he literally can’t. He is a behind the scenes deal facilitator. He keeps the man’s hands clean so the man can do more with less. Does he boss you around or tell anyone how to their jobs? Nope because he has no idea how to because that’s not his job.
    This is actually funny. Hobbs no longer works in law enforcement capacities. He sure makes a hefty salary in a non law enforcement capacity. But I can promise you he definitely judges people and expresses his opinion whether he is asked or not. I’ve witnessed it. He’s a joke.

Unregistered
    This is actually funny. Hobbs no longer works in law enforcement capacities. He sure makes a hefty salary in a non law enforcement capacity. But I can promise you he definitely judges people and expresses his opinion whether he is asked or not. I’ve witnessed it. He’s a joke.
    I think it's fair to say that every law enforcement agency has a few folks who appear to do the minimum but seek the maximum return. Our agency has been this way and will always be this way. The higher up the rank structure you go, the more people try to know you down. If all of the command staff changed tomorrow and were replaced, there would still be complaints since "you" didn't reap the benefit. Once your name is on the trophy, then it's suddenly hallowed ground.

Unregistered
    I think it's fair to say that every law enforcement agency has a few folks who appear to do the minimum but seek the maximum return. Our agency has been this way and will always be this way. The higher up the rank structure you go, the more people try to know you down. If all of the command staff changed tomorrow and were replaced, there would still be complaints since "you" didn't reap the benefit. Once your name is on the trophy, then it's suddenly hallowed ground.
    Agree. There are several bad actors in the ECSO. We know who they are. People they harmed know who they are and have never forgotten. The day will come when they are not on the top of the food chain. It’s simply karma making the rounds. They should never be comfortable because the first slip they make will be the start of their fall. Morgan can protect NONE of them. Who would have believed that Chip would have tossed Morgan on his ass in the first 6mos. That should terrify some of the bad ones. If Chip I’ll toss the head idiot the rest are simple. Morgan never gained any political nest egg to overcome his stupidity. Now he can’t protect himself much less a bad choice he made promoting some of these idiots.

Unregistered
    Agree. There are several bad actors in the ECSO. We know who they are. People they harmed know who they are and have never forgotten. The day will come when they are not on the top of the food chain. It’s simply karma making the rounds. They should never be comfortable because the first slip they make will be the start of their fall. Morgan can protect NONE of them. Who would have believed that Chip would have tossed Morgan on his ass in the first 6mos. That should terrify some of the bad ones. If Chip I’ll toss the head idiot the rest are simple. Morgan never gained any political nest egg to overcome his stupidity. Now he can’t protect himself much less a bad choice he made promoting some of these idiots.
    And it's not over yet. Round two may be in the works with the reopening of a past IA and some of the evil doings that were done. If true, the axe of shame will be falling and I surely hope there will be dire consequences.

Unregistered
    And it's not over yet. Round two may be in the works with the reopening of a past IA and some of the evil doings that were done. If true, the axe of shame will be falling and I surely hope there will be dire consequences.
    I have thought many times what Eric was thinking creating so much false information in IA. Is he really stupid enough to believe people weren’t going to out him when he was lame duck. He is a true idiot and the more people look the more people will find. The Mindyme incident is bad. Imagine what he has managed to cover up that hasn’t been discovered yet. So many people will celebrate his demise.

Unregistered
    I have thought many times what Eric was thinking creating so much false information in IA. Is he really stupid enough to believe people weren’t going to out him when he was lame duck. He is a true idiot and the more people look the more people will find. The Mindyme incident is bad. Imagine what he has managed to cover up that hasn’t been discovered yet. So many people will celebrate his demise.
    Can Eric run NCIC on people at will or does there need to be a reason.

Unregistered
    Can Eric run NCIC on people at will or does there need to be a reason.
    There has to be an official reason. You can’t just run names, tags, DL’s, etc. through NCIC.
    Of course knowing Eric he will make up and lie about an official reason. Everything is documented so he needs to keep his lies in order

Unregistered
    There has to be an official reason. You can’t just run names, tags, DL’s, etc. through NCIC.
    Of course knowing Eric he will make up and lie about an official reason. Everything is documented so he needs to keep his lies in order
    I would think that his brother being fired in Santa Rosa county for using the agency computer illegally would cause some concern about his conduct. If his brother is using his access to do illegal things Eric could easily help him now. There should be an audit of what Eric has done with his computer access

Unregistered
    You gave a textbook answer to the question so, in a test scenario that is the correct answer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast