Chips attachment - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You gave a textbook answer to the question so, in a test scenario that is the correct answer.
    Is there any way of auditing what Eric is doing with his computer access. It seems strange his brother is in the middle of one of the biggest corruption cases in local history and Eric hasn’t been considered as a possible part of his corruption.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hobbs is the least of the problems. If you want to ***** about incompetence then let’s add Mindyme and that disgusting fat festering scab Haines to the list. Those are truly bad people. Hobbs just has no ability as a cop in most of our opinions. He is however doing a great job for the agency as far as public relations and that is his job. The man is doing what he is paid to do let him do it. Help get rid of the liars and the people that do nothing.
    And I thought I had it bad aboard Spaceball 1 by being surrounded by Assholes, including Major Asshole. Well shhhhhhhhit!!

At least I can fry the nuts of those who dare to go over my helmet! I do have the Schwartz!~Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123