New FAC Rules for Storage, Conf Store Security, and apps

Unregistered

New FAC Rules for Storage, Conf Store Security, and apps

Notice of Development of Rulemaking
    Department: Department of Business and Professional Regulation
    Division: Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco
    Rule No.: 61A-8.001, 61A-8.002, 61A-8.003
    Purpose: The purpose of this rulemaking is to establish forms and processes related to safety standards and training curriculum, and to establish penalties for a violation under the Convenience Business Security Act as needed following the signing of Senate Bill 1040 by Governor DeSantis.
    https://www.flrules.org/gateway/View...sp?id=25195379

Rule No.: 61A-5.010
    Purpose: The purpose of this rulemaking is to generally update and clarify the existing alcoholic beverage license application forms and processes and specifically incorporate changes to section 561.17, Florida Statutes, by Senate Bill 1966.
    https://www.flrules.org/gateway/View...sp?id=25195476

Rule No.: 61A-4.020
    Purpose: The purpose of this rulemaking is to update and clarify the existing Off-Premises Storage Permit rule generally and also specifically as needed following the approval of Senate Bill 1966 by Governor DeSantis on June 21, 2021 and following the decision in MB Doral, LLC v. Dep't of Bus. & Prof'l Regulation, Div. of Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco, 295 So. 3d 850 (Fla. 1st DCA 2020).
    https://www.flrules.org/gateway/View...sp?id=25195573

Unregistered
    So what’s the deal. First we had to do c stores now were on hold. Maybe we should QAR Melissa. Hurry up and get out there and do 2 c stores a week or I’ll QAR you. Or wait we did it wrong let’s call legal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what’s the deal. First we had to do c stores now were on hold. Maybe we should QAR Melissa. Hurry up and get out there and do 2 c stores a week or I’ll QAR you. Or wait we did it wrong let’s call legal.
    Typical ABT. Step 1, do nothing before something goes into effect. 2) freak out and rush a half ass plan when it goes into effect. 3) take the plan back because it’s legally unsound or makes no sense. 4) get mad because the issue isn’t taken care of. 5) launch a more appropriate plan and insist everyone figure it out on their own immediately.

Unregistered
    We’re still waiting on direction on how to handle all the vape stores tee had to hurry up and get to that the directions were vague and then changed 3 times and no were still waiting What a testament to the new majors leadership. However they toook attention away from this by focusing on who didn’t sign off on power dms in ten days.

Unregistered

just be patient

Sterling is still waiting on the vape shop owners to give him his instructions. Haven’t you learned anything about this administration? The licensees are in full control and Sterling is their puppet.

Unregistered
    Sterling is still waiting on the vape shop owners to give him his instructions. Haven’t you learned anything about this administration? The licensees are in full control and Sterling is their puppet.
    Haha you’re probably not wrong.

Unregistered
    Haha you’re probably not wrong.
    'Cause I'm an island boy, and I've been trying to make it Oh, I'm an island boy, At I'ma just island boy, I'ma just island boy