Return of BD

Thread: Return of BD

Unregistered

Return of BD

The "new" Chief seems intent in following in his mentors footsteps, begin the reign of BD #2. Like the current President, were just getting President BO's priority's with a different signature. Same thing at SPD, same play book different person. Appeasement and glad-handing over senior personnel and policing. Here we go again. Dropping policy and running out the door from up on high, suspending senior officers, I'm sure he'll have a pet in the office soon enough. Tries to make up with it by saying it's for your own good and safety, "Because We Care!" When will those posters be going up Chief? We're less than 2 months in...hang on. More classic BD moves and ideas coming soon. Maybe a dance party, free hot dogs, and a bounce house that always throws 'em off for awhile! Slick handshakes and hugs don't cut it.

Unregistered
    This has to be the most ignorant post I have seen in some time. Appeasement? Glad handing? Wtf are you talking about? Return of dipino? Give us a break. Are senior officers supposed to be given free passes? Seems like it in your world. It’s called accountability. Like it or not you fool, the command staff has right to make decisions. Will every one be popular, no. At least this chief and dc cares enough to try to explain why the decision was made. It made sense to me. That’s a hell of a lot more than the prior two ever did. We have it better now than at anytime in the past decade. You don’t like it, go find another agency to peddle ur defeatist crap. We ain’t buying it.