Yet another DUI bust - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mistake to drinking and drive it cost you the job and maybe get 39. Is no worth it in the long time. I do no think Richard is a bad person but I think Richard make a very big mistake. He no thinking about the consequences. I wonder what Sergio Velazquez will do to him? I think Sergio should 07 and making an example out of him and show people this behavior will no be tolerating. Sorry Richard, you mess up and you can no clean up this mess!
    Is like the saying go “you make you bed and have to sleeping in it”
    Tremendo balsero el mongolico este.

Unregistered
    Fake news! hes actually working in Opa-locka as a communication supervisor.
    My cousin is the manager over him.

Unregistered
    The person responsible for this is the “happy” boy who use to ride around with PK on midnights. He’s a dispatcher somewhere. He’s the author. It’s confirmed

Ayyy he gives the best back rubs with happy ending. I actually got one last night.

Unregistered
    Ayyy he gives the best back rubs with happy ending. I actually got one last night.
    I wonder if PK is still paying his Brazilian 33 2k a month as he used to.
    Or he's Publix 33.
    he did not talk to me for almost ten years because I 33 her also.
    A funny guy. We miss him and all the BS he used to talk about all he's 33s

Unregistered
    I wonder if PK is still paying his Brazilian 33 2k a month as he used to.
    Or he's Publix 33.
    he did not talk to me for almost ten years because I 33 her also.
    A funny guy. We miss him and all the BS he used to talk about all he's 33s
    Why don’t you put your name to this post. I want to know if I :3 her too.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you put your name to this post. I want to know if I :3 her too.
    Who Margarita or Christie ? Lmfao

Unregistered
    PK and that reindeer would ride around all night long together. They were always together on midnights.
    The rumor for years was he is PK’s ******* child. But that’s nonsense. He was smoking on PK’s Cigar, that’s what he was doing. I can’t put my name out there but I once caught them both at Palmetto Hospital, parked in the parking lot. They were both in the truck and he was servicing PK’s weapon.

Unregistered
    PK and that reindeer would ride around all night long together. They were always together on midnights.
    The rumor for years was he is PK’s ******* child. But that’s nonsense. He was smoking on PK’s Cigar, that’s what he was doing. I can’t put my name out there but I once caught them both at Palmetto Hospital, parked in the parking lot. They were both in the truck and he was servicing PK’s weapon.
    I can't put my name out there either but he blows amazing. I got some last week if your need the 02 let me know I would send it to you.

Unregistered
    I can't put my name out there either but he blows amazing. I got some last week if your need the 02 let me know I would send it to you.
    PK or the 🦌?

Unregistered
    PK” isn’t the only person Rene did ring-alongs with. Some other cops who Rene’s done ride-alongs with and cleaned their weapons are:
    Dex, Bello, Castellon, D. Morales, Anderson, Vega and Ruben. I’m sure they’re are plenty more. These are just some of his confirmed kills. 🎯

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast