Yet another DUI bust - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What standard should we use? Just because an executive who steals money from the charity his works for does that make him a bad guy? Is that ok? How about the pastor who sexually abuses children at the church? I’m sure there are those that would argue that all the hard work he did for the church grants him a break for exploiting children. The point is just because a person does positive work for the community does not grant him a free pass to commit (minor or major) crimes. He might be a great guy, but he drinks alcohol and drives. He could have killed someone…maybe even someone you know.
    Oh shut your ***** soft ass ! You’re a little ***** … and Tomorrow in the morning once you wake up and go to the bathroom to wash you face you’ll look yourself in the mirror and you’ll see softness and a hoe

Unregistered
    I never suggested he should be granted a free pass. He is going to pay dearly and should be held accountable for his actions. I merely stating how pathetic it is to come here and continue kicking him when he's down. I know he knows he ****ed up so that's that, can't undo the past. He doesn't deserve being dragged through the mud on here

Unregistered
    There’s no need for any bashing!! That trooper could have had him call someone to pick him up and tow his car at the least! Instead he’s out for Quintero’s career. How many other people get away with this?? How many CRIMINALS do worse and get away with robbery and murder! Including cops!!!

Unregistered

Which Trooper

Was it the same Trooper that ended Lahera’s career for a DUI arrest?

Unregistered
    Was it the same Trooper that ended Lahera’s career for a DUI arrest?
    Well on that particular case that trooper did Hialeah a favor

Unregistered
    No one blames FHP I would blame you for being sick a piece of shit…. You have to come to this place to talk shit about an officer because you will never be man enough to say shit to no one’s face you **** boy… and trust me i wouldn’t give up my 12 to go for a 3/15 for a ***** like you hoe
    Ask garfinkel how that worked out for him 😅

Unregistered

Don't blame FHP

Papo, I'm retired FHP. The days of "professional courtesy" have been over for quite some time.
    There is no way a fellow trooper (or any other LEO) is going to risk their career or freedom in order to protect a drunk and possible hit and runner....you're living in fantasy land if you believe otherwise.

There was dash cam, body cam and the innocent victim of the crime...all witnesses.
    Your Sgt. used poor judgment. First, he was driving a city vehicle while on personal business.
    2nd: He was speeding and driving recklessly.
    3rd: Sarg was slinging shots of alcohol.
    4th: But for the unmarked vehicle's damages, rendering it disabled...he would've fled the scene.

Sarg messed up, he's done.
    Kudos to the FHP for their professionalism and upholding of the law!

Unregistered
    Was the other party injured?

Unregistered
    Ask garfinkel how that worked out for him 😅
    I don’t know he sitting pretty and has been for years. So how exactly did it work out for him ? Am I missing something.

Snakes and rats get taken care here. For example look at Manny Montalvo, Manny Rodriguez , Fernando Villa , George Llanes.

Unregistered
    Papo, I'm retired FHP. The days of "professional courtesy" have been over for quite some time.
    There is no way a fellow trooper (or any other LEO) is going to risk their career or freedom in order to protect a drunk and possible hit and runner....you're living in fantasy land if you believe otherwise.

There was dash cam, body cam and the innocent victim of the crime...all witnesses.
    Your Sgt. used poor judgment. First, he was driving a city vehicle while on personal business.
    2nd: He was speeding and driving recklessly.
    3rd: Sarg was slinging shots of alcohol.
    4th: But for the unmarked vehicle's damages, rendering it disabled...he would've fled the scene.

Sarg messed up, he's done.
    Kudos to the FHP for their professionalism and upholding of the law!

Actually if you read the A-form he is not done the case will fall apart no SFST’s no breath test no evidence. Alcohol where was the odor emitting from. Did he have bloodshot watery eyes or slurred speech no he didn’t because it wasn’t properly documented. Did your troopers have a radar reading or pull the black box on a simple 17 no they didn’t. Was THI called for skid marks no. He wouldn’t have fled the scene stop talking non-sense. He will be fine at the end. He will receive discipline for the crash and driving a city vehicle. And that will be that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast