Yet another DUI bust - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The fact any LEO would come in here and talk shit about him speaks volumes of you as a person. Did he **** up? Use bad judgment? Sure, but that doesn't deduce from his merit as a LEO or as a man. This guy is super QRU, but all you slamming him are so freaking perfect. As a LEO and as a man, he is probably going through hell, but yeah, keep coming in here and continue kicking a good guy when he's down if it makes you feel better about your so called perfect life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact any LEO would come in here and talk shit about him speaks volumes of you as a person. Did he **** up? Use bad judgment? Sure, but that doesn't deduce from his merit as a LEO or as a man. This guy is super QRU, but all you slamming him are so freaking perfect. As a LEO and as a man, he is probably going through hell, but yeah, keep coming in here and continue kicking a good guy when he's down if it makes you feel better about your so called perfect life.
    Take your meds “macho”

Unregistered
    This is part of the reason Hialeah pd has become the cesspool that it is. A bunch of soft ass pencil pushers who hate on the REAL cops who actually do the job the way it’s supposed to. This job is by no means to easy, and my guess is that the ones writing stink about this Sgt are just unos frustrados that never got anywhere. The envy is OOZING right out of y’all as u type each word. He went out drinking and driving yes it’s against the law but don’t come on here pretending to be saints when anyone who has worked Hialeah pd knows EVERY one has done some shit like this one time or another just because you didn’t get caught doesn’t make u any better. Since y’all are so outspoken about this man why don’t u ever post your real names? Says a lot about the way you were raised. I bet being a little snake hoe runs in your family. I’m so glad I left Hialeah even the ones who have gotten fired have received one of the biggest blessings the could in disguise I’d rather be a Walmart greeter then to break bread and be fake with a bunch of you zeros during my 12. Y’all know who you are y’all are the same guys that HAVE to say you’re a cop and make up lies just to seem Interesting to people. News flash: Anyone with half a brain can see how you guys without this job would be utter nobodies.

Unregistered
    I agree, it's definitely Menocal making these posts. How pathetic.

Unregistered
    Well said brother !

Unregistered
    Take your meds “macho”
    Que clase de comepinga eres bro

Unregistered
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

If this makes me a bad guy, then check your head settings!

Unregistered
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

Then try to flee after almost killing another driver. A lot to this story that isn’t out yet. Richard seriously screwed up.

Unregistered

Buenas buenas

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2LrSAe/

Unregistered
    What standard should we use? Just because an executive who steals money from the charity his works for does that make him a bad guy? Is that ok? How about the pastor who sexually abuses children at the church? I’m sure there are those that would argue that all the hard work he did for the church grants him a break for exploiting children. The point is just because a person does positive work for the community does not grant him a free pass to commit (minor or major) crimes. He might be a great guy, but he drinks alcohol and drives. He could have killed someone…maybe even someone you know.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast