Pio - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pio

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is the big issue with this little place where you can go talk shit about someone. See it’s easy to hide behind a fake ass blog site. Need to think twice before sitting at your moms house behind your computer or phone wishing that the reason you got a job to be a sheriff wasn’t because you wanted to protect and serve your community it was because you thought this badge will get me a hot girl and some ***! Then one day it hit you right in the face damn I’m still a tool and I make all the good cops look bad with my dumb ass comments. Wish this **** wasn’t anonymous would love to sit down and talk this out with you.
    And what? Show everyone what a badass you think you are? There is so much brass walking the halls living in dreamland about how they “took care of business” twenty years ago. Well let’s see, these fat ****s couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I’m pretty sure that most anyone with a gold badge hasn’t heard the sound of their own handcuffs making closing sounds in years. In fact, I’m not sure why lieutenants and above even carry cuffs. Hell almost every sergeant is the same. Hell, there are corporals who don’t arrest people. What do you think you’re gonna do to me fat boy? Tough talk me with your fat second chin? Super scary!!!

Unregistered
    And what? Show everyone what a badass you think you are? There is so much brass walking the halls living in dreamland about how they “took care of business” twenty years ago. Well let’s see, these fat ****s couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I’m pretty sure that most anyone with a gold badge hasn’t heard the sound of their own handcuffs making closing sounds in years. In fact, I’m not sure why lieutenants and above even carry cuffs. Hell almost every sergeant is the same. Hell, there are corporals who don’t arrest people. What do you think you’re gonna do to me fat boy? Tough talk me with your fat second chin? Super scary!!!
    They spew so much BS I have to control myself to keep from laughing at the meetings and during breaks. They watched too many TV cop show reruns and they fantasize about doing the same stuff.

Unregistered
    What till the stingray pulls your IP. Then without warning the old someone leaked the info game will be played. Then all the keyboard warriors will be identified and punished. 😂

Unregistered

Well that’s where you wrong!

I don’t think I’m a bad ass at all cuz! Hell I don't even work for your agency I just know a few pretty cool officers there. Think about this for a second maybe you might learn a few things. In life not everything is fair. Like for example individuals get promoted who are s*** bags all the time. I have seen it in the military for a long time. The thing is though whatever you do is a contribution to your agency. You need everyone from patrol to mechanics to PIO to keep I’m assuming a dumb a** like yourself out of trouble when you go do some dumb s***! I hate you got picked on as a kid and that the only thing you have is to come on here and ***** why you weren't picked first in gym class and how all the pretty girls get picked first before you! A bit of advice young buck stay in your lane, do you, be the best you can be and your work will show it and if your is good as you think you are someone will notice and maybe you will get that chance to be a leader! Remeber this a good Sgt. Major said (Ill never make you do something I haven’t done or wouldn’t do). Well good talk buddy I hope you help someone today instead of crying on a blog site. #neverquit

Unregistered
    I don’t think I’m a bad ass at all cuz! Hell I don't even work for your agency I just know a few pretty cool officers there. Think about this for a second maybe you might learn a few things. In life not everything is fair. Like for example individuals get promoted who are s*** bags all the time. I have seen it in the military for a long time. The thing is though whatever you do is a contribution to your agency. You need everyone from patrol to mechanics to PIO to keep I’m assuming a dumb a** like yourself out of trouble when you go do some dumb s***! I hate you got picked on as a kid and that the only thing you have is to come on here and ***** why you weren't picked first in gym class and how all the pretty girls get picked first before you! A bit of advice young buck stay in your lane, do you, be the best you can be and your work will show it and if your is good as you think you are someone will notice and maybe you will get that chance to be a leader! Remeber this a good Sgt. Major said (Ill never make you do something I haven’t done or wouldn’t do). Well good talk buddy I hope you help someone today instead of crying on a blog site. #neverquit
    PCSO is a political organization not a military one. Whatever corruption you may have seen in the military is nothing compared to what's going on around here. There is a lot of dead wood who should have never been promoted but we are stuck with them until they make their money and retire. If they all left tomorrow the agency would not miss a beat.

Unregistered
    What happened to all the MILF comments? Is she protected to? She keeps sucking up she will be LT soon.

Unregistered
    Well if it isn't the pretend social media Division Command Sergeant Major trying to big league on a blog. Well thank you Sergeant Major for giving me ten seconds of your useless time to tell me about things you admittedly don't know a damn thing about. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to hear from a specimen like you. It brings me back to the good ole days when beat downs were part of the training and people respected real experience. Thanks for weighing in on this topic and making nothing but assumptions. Apparently you forgot the rule about assumptions.

Unregistered
    Yeah, tradition at PCSO dictates that female supervisors not work the road. The sexist regime always moves new female supervisors to office jobs. To name just a few who never got to be sergeants on the road, maybe for a few weeks:

Major Jen Love - Support Services (never a sergeant on the road), Captain Deanna Carey - AID (less than a shift as a sergeant on the road), Kelly Busch - Retired (train wreck when ejected from CPID), Lt. Bev Borland - Records? Startegic Planning? (sergeant on the road for a week maybe?), Lt. Amy White - CPID?, she had Forensics (never on the road as a sergeant), Sgt. Liz Brady - Records? (never on the road as a sergeant), Sgt. Amanda Mandakunis (never on the road as a sergeant), Sgt. Amy Plourde (never on the road as a sergeant).

And this is through no fault of their own at all. This Sheriff just doesn't stand for females in a man's world, clearly. Kim Kilian is the first to be left in place ever. Sarah Robinson will get her feet wet and be moved. By January she will be off the road.

Real contemporary agency philosophy.
    Captain Sara Spiva. Captain Amy Moyer captain Jennifer nobles bobs next door neighbor captain jesse Napier . Scott kremser chief simovichs hunting property neighbor . What have they done

Unregistered
    Captain Sara Spiva. Captain Amy Moyer captain Jennifer nobles bobs next door neighbor captain jesse Napier . Scott kremser chief simovichs hunting property neighbor . What have they done
    Some of the most corrupt and incompetent people in the agency who do not deserve their ranks.

Unregistered
    Some of the most corrupt and incompetent people in the agency who do not deserve their ranks.
    Let alone Lt Bonecrusher Boman lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast