Pio - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pio

thatone
    You better tread lightly my friend, and not mention SGT LB, some people she knows will put a dent in your life!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, another great no experience promotion within PIO. The last few really created some great hard charging supervisors. Some were promoted and then kicked to the curb in CPID where they fell apart and were exiled to HR. And boy is HR better than ever before. Then one worked a hot minute in patrol only to be exiled to CSI. Awesome move. Let’s see who else. Two potential sergeants who apparently haven’t made the same great strides as the previous two. One is back to Crime Prevention as a deputy and the other is in limbo. PIO is the crown making career breaker. Real hotbed of leadership training. Hahahhahaha
    Since you seem to have all the answers and have vast experience have you put in for the PIO opening?

Unregistered
    Since you seem to have all the answers and have vast experience have you put in for the PIO opening?
    Nope. I signed up to be a cop, not a ***** who takes a fake career boosting job to fast track a promotion. And I’m not smart enough to play news anchor. We apparently can’t be as smart as most agencies and just hire former reporters. Just like we don’t high real PR directors, we promote our secretary instead. I mean, that genius, right?

Unregistered
    Yeah, another great no experience promotion within PIO. The last few really created some great hard charging supervisors. Some were promoted and then kicked to the curb in CPID where they fell apart and were exiled to HR. And boy is HR better than ever before. Then one worked a hot minute in patrol only to be exiled to CSI. Awesome move. Let’s see who else. Two potential sergeants who apparently haven’t made the same great strides as the previous two. One is back to Crime Prevention as a deputy and the other is in limbo. PIO is the crown making career breaker. Real hotbed of leadership training. Hahahhahaha
    I mean…who wouldn’t want to learn leadership from crockett. She knows everything about everything right? Just ask her. Oh wait…she’s an idiot who slept through the “leadersh!t” classes. Respekt the neck!

Unregistered
    Nope. I signed up to be a cop, not a ***** who takes a fake career boosting job to fast track a promotion. And I’m not smart enough to play news anchor. We apparently can’t be as smart as most agencies and just hire former reporters. Just like we don’t high real PR directors, we promote our secretary instead. I mean, that genius, right?
    Because Bob Gualtieri promotes based on political loyalty not on experience, ability and overall merit. He has no management background on top of that. But even if he had, he'd have to have character to make the decisions which are in the best interest of the agency rather than his own.

Unregistered
    It's laughable that they promote these people who do not deserve it, then put them in positions where they should not be and wonder what went wrong. Everyone has seen this but the management, but they keep on doing it expecting different results.

Unregistered
    You’re a liar! The Sheriff tried to start a mentoring program and loser azzholes like you just want to complain and would not step up to help so they scrapped it. They started a Leadership Institute and there’s lot of classes so what fking planet you on? You just want to complain. I get it you are a loser so losers are bottom feeders who liar and resort to posting on this rag.
    Everything bob did / does for leadership was / is window dressing. If he really wanted leaders, he would stop micromanaging the agency, open his eyes and see where the problems are. Let supervisors supervise. Give them the freedom to be leaders, not puppets. I bet his favorite book was "The Emperor's New Clothes"

Unregistered
    Everything bob did / does for leadership was / is window dressing. If he really wanted leaders, he would stop micromanaging the agency, open his eyes and see where the problems are. Let supervisors supervise. Give them the freedom to be leaders, not puppets. I bet his favorite book was "The Emperor's New Clothes"
    "The Emperor's New Clothes" perfectly describes the Bob Gualtieri regime.

Unregistered
    A long, long time ago there was something called "discretion" in the vocabulary of most members. Unfortunately current members do not comprehend the meaning of this term let alone practice it when they have affairs, especially with co-workers. Instead these affairs have become bragging contests which expose all parties to liability. Bottom line is don't do it unless you and your partner(s) can keep your big mouths shut.

Unregistered
    Let me guess…your a beer-gutted man going through a midlife crisis. With your wife (probably named Karen) at home who hasn’t given it up in 3 years. You walk with your tail between your legs at home and you walk the halls like you’re everyone’s friend. Then you get on here behind a computer or phone screen talkin s***. Go grab your lotion and tissues and take your azz to bed
    Oh wow well said! Lol whoever made that comment is probably looking at his wife now going damn how did they know I have a beer-gut and how In the hell did they know my wife really is a (Karen) and she hasn’t given it up in 3 years. He is thinking what can I say back that is clever, and also I don’t need tissues I just use my shirt! 😂😂😂

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast