Pio
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Pio

Opening posted in PIO who’s getting out?

Unregistered
    I heard they’re making another spot. I wonder. Who the heck wants to work that close to the pear and his little blonde sidekick anyway? What a fantastic duo. They do so much for this agency (sarcasm). We need external vests!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard they’re making another spot. I wonder. Who the heck wants to work that close to the pear and his little blonde sidekick anyway? What a fantastic duo. They do so much for this agency (sarcasm). We need external vests!
    Plus we need access to Tik Tock videos and thigh holsters.

Unregistered
    If they had to carry all that crap they'd have the necessary equipment issued pronto.

Unregistered
    The new female sgt from cap will get it

Unregistered
    The new female sgt from cap will get it
    Yeah, tradition at PCSO dictates that female supervisors not work the road. The sexist regime always moves new female supervisors to office jobs. To name just a few who never got to be sergeants on the road, maybe for a few weeks:

Major Jen Love - Support Services (never a sergeant on the road), Captain Deanna Carey - AID (less than a shift as a sergeant on the road), Kelly Busch - Retired (train wreck when ejected from CPID), Lt. Bev Borland - Records? Startegic Planning? (sergeant on the road for a week maybe?), Lt. Amy White - CPID?, she had Forensics (never on the road as a sergeant), Sgt. Liz Brady - Records? (never on the road as a sergeant), Sgt. Amanda Mandakunis (never on the road as a sergeant), Sgt. Amy Plourde (never on the road as a sergeant).

And this is through no fault of their own at all. This Sheriff just doesn't stand for females in a man's world, clearly. Kim Kilian is the first to be left in place ever. Sarah Robinson will get her feet wet and be moved. By January she will be off the road.

Real contemporary agency philosophy.

Unregistered
    Yeah, another great no experience promotion within PIO. The last few really created some great hard charging supervisors. Some were promoted and then kicked to the curb in CPID where they fell apart and were exiled to HR. And boy is HR better than ever before. Then one worked a hot minute in patrol only to be exiled to CSI. Awesome move. Let’s see who else. Two potential sergeants who apparently haven’t made the same great strides as the previous two. One is back to Crime Prevention as a deputy and the other is in limbo. PIO is the crown making career breaker. Real hotbed of leadership training. Hahahhahaha
    Since you seem to have all the answers and have vast experience have you put in for the PIO opening?

Unregistered
    Since you seem to have all the answers and have vast experience have you put in for the PIO opening?
    Nope. I signed up to be a cop, not a ***** who takes a fake career boosting job to fast track a promotion. And I’m not smart enough to play news anchor. We apparently can’t be as smart as most agencies and just hire former reporters. Just like we don’t high real PR directors, we promote our secretary instead. I mean, that genius, right?

Unregistered
    Nope. I signed up to be a cop, not a ***** who takes a fake career boosting job to fast track a promotion. And I’m not smart enough to play news anchor. We apparently can’t be as smart as most agencies and just hire former reporters. Just like we don’t high real PR directors, we promote our secretary instead. I mean, that genius, right?
    Because Bob Gualtieri promotes based on political loyalty not on experience, ability and overall merit. He has no management background on top of that. But even if he had, he'd have to have character to make the decisions which are in the best interest of the agency rather than his own.

Unregistered
    Yeah, another great no experience promotion within PIO. The last few really created some great hard charging supervisors. Some were promoted and then kicked to the curb in CPID where they fell apart and were exiled to HR. And boy is HR better than ever before. Then one worked a hot minute in patrol only to be exiled to CSI. Awesome move. Let’s see who else. Two potential sergeants who apparently haven’t made the same great strides as the previous two. One is back to Crime Prevention as a deputy and the other is in limbo. PIO is the crown making career breaker. Real hotbed of leadership training. Hahahhahaha
    I mean…who wouldn’t want to learn leadership from crockett. She knows everything about everything right? Just ask her. Oh wait…she’s an idiot who slept through the “leadersh!t” classes. Respekt the neck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast