Panama City where everyone ranks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Panama City where everyone ranks

So let me get this straight. In the small little Panama City office we have Captain Wayne in charge of the district. We also have captian Seth in charge of background. And now we have Lt sean in charge of district enforcement yet we have zero agents. Tell me again why Melissa is throwing a fit over 5 minute conflicts in DAS travel time and mapquest?

Unregistered
    They never even advertised the position. PBA should be notified. This is career service not appointed by the chief.

Unregistered
    wish sqirrly woooorlee would bless some of us in the south region with more of his maked up captain positions we cant afford stamps but adding these many captains seems wasteful

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight. In the small little Panama City office we have Captain Wayne in charge of the district. We also have captian Seth in charge of background. And now we have Lt sean in charge of district enforcement yet we have zero agents. Tell me again why Melissa is throwing a fit over 5 minute conflicts in DAS travel time and mapquest?
    This chief and Melissa are jokes.

Unregistered
    They never even advertised the position. PBA should be notified. This is career service not appointed by the chief.
    Why is it so hard for people to be happy? That slot was advertised and the best person was selected. People get promoted because they are qualified. Is it a coincidence that many worked in Panama? I don’t think so. Quality leadership in that office. It’s not a mystery. Instead of being a spoon banger maybe you should ask to be mentored. The record speaks for itself
    Agent to police chief
    Agent to captain
    Agent to lieutenant
    Agent to head of school board security
    IS II to IS supervisor
    I am sure I forgot one and don’t forget they moved a captain position to Panama to accommodate the then lieutenant.

You have a choice to be disgruntled or not.

Unregistered
    Hey big boy! Why don’t you notify the PBA?

Unregistered
    It definitely was advertised open competitive and he interviewed against both internal and external candidates.

Unregistered
    wish sqirrly woooorlee would bless some of us in the south region with more of his maked up captain positions we cant afford stamps but adding these many captains seems wasteful
    No thanks. We don't need any more whiny little b**** captains like Kuntert.

Unregistered
    Losers focus on winners. Winners focus on winning.

Unregistered
    So we need two captains and one Lt in Panama City to supervise zero agents. Sounds productive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast