Delinquency gone wild - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papito, I took the liberty of correcting your post.
    Seems El Sarg had one to many pinga colPatio, LOL!
    Brandon stop posting shit about your Sgt. You will never be anything close to what he is …. And you will never run that unit …. The difference between him or any other real cop here and your soft ass it’s that they earned everything they have…. But you lmao you were given all by your delinquent daddy.

Unregistered
    Brandon stop posting shit about your Sgt. You will never be anything close to what he is …. And you will never run that unit …. The difference between him or any other real cop here and your soft ass it’s that they earned everything they have…. But you lmao you were given all by your delinquent daddy.
    Mark my words…little boy Brandon will become a sergeant with the next exam and take over the K-9 unit with thanks to the Hialeah friends and family plan

Unregistered
    Mark my words…little boy Brandon will become a sergeant with the next exam and take over the K-9 unit with thanks to the Hialeah friends and family plan
    He has bragged to some he thinks are close to him about already telling his dad to get him placed in Richard’s old job. Little boy can’t earn anything on his own just like Menocal’s pedophilic ***** ass.

Unregistered
    He has bragged to some he thinks are close to him about already telling his dad to get him placed in Richard’s old job. Little boy can’t earn anything on his own just like Menocal’s pedophilic ***** ass.
    What a ****ing joke this dude is ….. looking and smelling like shit … he needs a shower before even thinking about that position .. I have no doubt his corrupt daddy helps him to find ***** too

Unregistered

Dispatcher Glassmee

It’s a male dispatcher
    Yes,dispatcher Glassmer who is always grumpy, criticizing the world, he doesn’t realize how his words are coming across, and his “feedback” is hurtful, using it as a way to undermine anyone and to keep us down. Stop being so negative and if u are burnt out already take some vacation or take your pills
    Please refrain from making hateful comments

Unregistered
    Yes,dispatcher Glassmer who is always grumpy, criticizing the world, he doesn’t realize how his words are coming across, and his “feedback” is hurtful, using it as a way to undermine anyone and to keep us down. Stop being so negative and if u are burnt out already take some vacation or take your pills
    Please refrain from making hateful comments
    I don't post on cop forums unlike other people who used to be in our division.
    If you have an issue with me, feel free to let me know face to face.
    I'm just a "hero with a headset" but that Sgt. is QRU in my book.

Have a great day!

XXXX

Unregistered

You tied yourself in knots

I don't post on cop forums unlike other people who used to be in our division.
    If you have an issue with me, feel free to let me know face to face.
    I'm just a "hero with a headset" but that Sgt. is QRU in my book.

Have a great day!

XXXX

Bruh you got convolutions on your brain cells.
    Self contradictory statements by saying "I don't post on cop forums unlike other people who used to be in our division”
    It's a very Reptilian impulse to bring someone down, stop being a ***** and grow a pair.

Your judgments about another person say more about your own character than the character of the person you are pointing a finger at.

I concur with only one statement, Sgt Quintero is QRU

Unregistered
    Bruh you got convolutions on your brain cells.
    Self contradictory statements by saying "I don't post on cop forums unlike other people who used to be in our division”
    It's a very Reptilian impulse to bring someone down, stop being a ***** and grow a pair.

Your judgments about another person say more about your own character than the character of the person you are pointing a finger at.

I concur with only one statement, Sgt Quintero is QRU
    I don’t post on cop forums yet here I am posting on cop forums LOL

Unregistered
    Brandon Montalvo hasn’t earned anything. In fact he was scared of his canine so they went and got him a new lame dog. He got kicked out of robbery for being a joke and he failed at auto theft, he thought the vin numbers were too long and his ADD would kick in. On patrol he was terrible had to have his squad partners find him 39s at Flanigans on a 59 he got slapped up and tuned up by a 38. Brandon your dad is a criminal who destroyed a dui packet for Sergio Velasquez along with Manny Rodriguez . That’s the only reason he is where he is. He was almost fired by Bolaños for being a clown. He was constantly berated by his squad partners for being lazy and dumb. Ask anyone who worked with him on patrol. He left UM and Key Biscayne before they fired him. Your dad is a joke. Now that nick is in training at least there’s someone who can semi do a decent job. Jr. your a slug and that’s all you ever will be no matter how hard you try everyone you talk with us thinking “this guy is the face of the old regime and everything that was wrong with it”

Unregistered
    Brandon Montalvo hasn’t earned anything. In fact he was scared of his canine so they went and got him a new lame dog. He got kicked out of robbery for being a joke and he failed at auto theft, he thought the vin numbers were too long and his ADD would kick in. On patrol he was terrible had to have his squad partners find him 39s at Flanigans on a 59 he got slapped up and tuned up by a 38. Brandon your dad is a criminal who destroyed a dui packet for Sergio Velasquez along with Manny Rodriguez . That’s the only reason he is where he is. He was almost fired by Bolaños for being a clown. He was constantly berated by his squad partners for being lazy and dumb. Ask anyone who worked with him on patrol. He left UM and Key Biscayne before they fired him. Your dad is a joke. Now that nick is in training at least there’s someone who can semi do a decent job. Jr. your a slug and that’s all you ever will be no matter how hard you try everyone you talk with us thinking “this guy is the face of the old regime and everything that was wrong with it”
    His dad was very close to Iggy and Jesse Menocal during their time at the academy. He is a scumbag with a badge just like them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast