Delinquency gone wild - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Arent you just dying to see that happen? Shut the **** up and take that shit somewhere else better yet get off your computer and go tell any officer to see how quick you will get put in check gtfo with legal consequences u don’t even know what ur talking about

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The "gentleman" phucked up and will pay the appropriate legal consequences.
    You’re a piece of shit… you’re a dumb ****ed… while you’re trying to be computer warrior your girl is sucking a morrongon with a Hialeah patch on it you piece of shit

Unregistered
    You’re a piece of shit… you’re a dumb ****ed… while you’re trying to be computer warrior your girl is sucking a morrongon with a Hialeah patch on it you piece of shit
    From reading your posts it appears that you have the IQ of a worm.

Unregistered
    What does everyone think of the gentleman that got pinched by FHP for the DUI in the unmarked city vehicle?

This post 100 percent came from a dispatcher. Stop posting on here like you are relevant because you’re not. This is the same person who continuously posts about people in communications. Please get a life!!!

Unregistered
    This post 100 percent came from a dispatcher. Stop posting on here like you are relevant because you’re not. This is the same person who continuously posts about people in communications. Please get a life!!!
    She is still bitter because Quintero shot his load on her face like the “Gentleman” from her video performances

Unregistered
    She is still bitter because Quintero shot his load on her face like the “Gentleman” from her video performances
    It’s a male dispatcher

Unregistered
    It’s a male dispatcher
    Same story he goes both ways

Unregistered

Rather be drunk than a h-o-e takes over my life

You got that right 👍 instead of talking & writing snide comments about Quintero, worry about your h-o-e and wake up. I rather be caught drunk than a h-o-e takes over my life.
    Quintero is the BEST In his unit!

Unregistered

Uber

Quintero is the **WAS** In his unit!
    Papito, I took the liberty of correcting your post.
    Seems El Sarg had one to many pinga colPatio, LOL!

Unregistered

Pathetic

It is pathetic that one of his own unit is making derogatory comments. Let me remain you that I 19’d your dad driving the tow truck while under the influence of alcohol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast