Delinquency gone wild
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Delinquency gone wild

What does everyone think of the gentleman that got pinched by FHP for the DUI in the unmarked city vehicle?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What does everyone think of the gentleman that got pinched by FHP for the DUI in the unmarked city vehicle?
    I just think that shit happens in life but he’s a real cop with capital letters and have more balls than 98% of people in this place … and I dare anyone here to say that he was a favored one .. cause that kid earned his rank , his certifications which are many and his reputation as a cop county wide so if you want to speak about “delinquency” as you said or you wish to speak about corrupting then go back to speak about our current command staff that’s the right people for that .. so before you start this evil and ***** shit about a good cop and great human being know your facts ! Nunca escupas al cielo que el mojon te cae en la cara ! As I said before shit happens in life and it got to him this time …. But I dare I ****ing dare anyone here to talk shit about this kid …. At the end “real always recognize real”

Unregistered

Y’all here pretend to be so perfect

No one should have anything to say about him cause we all know how many cops backs he’s watched and the cop he is. So shut it and go keep discussing politics, that none of y’all are perfect especially those who spend their days on here discussing raja yuca and the mayors next steps, MOVE IT ALONG!

Unregistered
    It's obvious that this thread was started by a non HPD.

Unregistered
    It's obvious that this thread was started by a non HPD.
    That or a ****ing loser that never earned anything in his life…

Unregistered

Casava

Raja Yuca!!!!!

Unregistered
    Raja Yuca!!!!!
    Que clase de comepinga tú eres bro ! You’re really a sorry ass little hoe … that raja yuca shit it’s old no one gives a **** about that dude bro … go and say that shit to his face and leave this hialeah chat bro we’re busy with Hialeah affairs more that just Jesse affairs … go and suck his morronga and satisfied yourself bro !

Unregistered
    I really can't think of any current HPD member that would talk shit about him. The way the post begins by "gentleman" leads me to believe it is a citizen or just a plain ass chismoso wanting to stir up shit.

Unregistered
    I really can't think of any current HPD member that would talk shit about him. The way the post begins by "gentleman" leads me to believe it is a citizen or just a plain ass chismoso wanting to stir up shit.
    Agree 💯! Any Hialeah current or past that knows him would have nothing but nothing to say about him …. So I really hope this thread ends here to be honest.

Unregistered
    The "gentleman" phucked up and will pay the appropriate legal consequences.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast