Opa Locka Mayor Less…Again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Opa Locka Mayor Less…Again

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...igns-suddenly/

I’m in my mid to late 20’s but my family has been in South Florida since the early 80’s so can someone please tell me why this city can’t ever get things right? I know we really only have a few schools that serve this city but it’s still pathetic and sad. Is it corruption, poverty and incompetence?

Unregistered

Opakaka ain't the only sshit hole in Spade County

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I’m in my mid to late 20’s but my family has been in South Florida since the early 80’s so can someone please tell me why this city can’t ever get things right? I know we really only have a few schools that serve this city but it’s still pathetic and sad. Is it corruption, poverty and incompetence?
    That's because when a city, county, state is run by democrat , it goes to ssshit. Secondly, that mayor clearly showed his cowardess, the people voted him in Because they believed him and he thought it would be a skate in the park? He thought he'd make connections and live the highlife?, instead, he quit?! Resigned because it's too corrupt?!? How bout get the DOJ involved, engage in sting operations and catch those democrats red handed!!!! He's most likely a decent person but resigning in the face of adversity, challenges, threats and corruption? Sorry bro you're just not cut out to bring about change. You want change? Be more odacious than you're enemies, As the purverbial art of war dictates: if your enemies threaten you, bring a stick, if your enemies bring a stick, bring a bat, if your enemies bring bats, bring a rifle, if your enemies bring a rifle bring a cannon, if your enemies bring cannons bring weapons of mass destruction, then when your enemies see that mutually assured destruction is ensured, it's better for all affected to work with you, rather than against you. And although your enemies lay in wait to ensnare you, that very fact will force them to make stupid mistakes while you watch them fall.

Unregistered
    That's because when a city, county, state is run by democrat , it goes to ssshit. Secondly, that mayor clearly showed his cowardess, the people voted him in Because they believed him and he thought it would be a skate in the park? He thought he'd make connections and live the highlife?, instead, he quit?! Resigned because it's too corrupt?!? How bout get the DOJ involved, engage in sting operations and catch those democrats red handed!!!! He's most likely a decent person but resigning in the face of adversity, challenges, threats and corruption? Sorry bro you're just not cut out to bring about change. You want change? Be more odacious than you're enemies, As the purverbial art of war dictates: if your enemies threaten you, bring a stick, if your enemies bring a stick, bring a bat, if your enemies bring bats, bring a rifle, if your enemies bring a rifle bring a cannon, if your enemies bring cannons bring weapons of mass destruction, then when your enemies see that mutually assured destruction is ensured, it's better for all affected to work with you, rather than against you. And although your enemies lay in wait to ensnare you, that very fact will force them to make stupid mistakes while you watch them fall.
    I bet the original poster of this, really just wanted a simple explanation or opinion…not a psychodrama response.
    You’re a f u c k i n g idiot!

Unregistered

Nothing worse than being called a democrat

I bet the original poster of this, really just wanted a simple explanation or opinion…not a psychodrama response.
    You’re a f u c k i n g idiot!
    Whew......for second there I was worried you were going to call me a F U C K I N G DEMOCRAT.
    But in true democrat fashion you you resort to name calling because none of you boneless can debate any topic because you were trained all your life to be emotional. You'll never last in any fight or debate because you only think feminine. Stop eating soy products they contain too much estrogen.
    If you want to raise your testosterone, eat sardines, steaks, lobster, shrimp mushrooms . Then you'll think like a real man does. Logically.

Unregistered

Opa Locka has been like that since its inception. Don’t listen to these jagoffs who talk about Democrats or Repuke-lickins. City politics are relatively straightforward. They have been wracked by corruption in this case, however, and it’s a cycle they can’t seem to break. The feds have been involved more than once. There’s no shortage of articles on the subject. Do a Google search on the topic going back thirty years. You’ll see what I mean. As for the mentally defective poster from earlier, let’s hope he’s not a member of law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Opa Locka has been like that since its inception. Don’t listen to these jagoffs who talk about Democrats or Repuke-lickins. City politics are relatively straightforward. They have been wracked by corruption in this case, however, and it’s a cycle they can’t seem to break. The feds have been involved more than once. There’s no shortage of articles on the subject. Do a Google search on the topic going back thirty years. You’ll see what I mean. As for the mentally defective poster from earlier, let’s hope he’s not a member of law enforcement.
    I kinda figured as much. Corruption and poor leadership at the city level really seem to be the driving cause here. I know violent crime and poverty don’t help, either.
    I guess it’s no different than any other big metropolitan area with cities that face the same challenges.
    Appreciate the response and I share your sentiments about the political remarks.

Unregistered

Opakaka

I kinda figured as much. Corruption and poor leadership at the city level really seem to be the driving cause here. I know violent crime and poverty don’t help, either.
    I guess it’s no different than any other big metropolitan area with cities that face the same challenges.
    Appreciate the response and I share your sentiments about the political remarks.
    Another democrat plantation shhit hole.

Unregistered
    Opa-Locka is hopeless. It’s a third-world city, laden with corruption, riddled with violent crime, plagued with poverty and nearly bankrupt. The schools suck. The businesses are a mess. The airport isn’t fit to serve a paper airplane. There is no fix for it. Governors have declared it as an “emergency.” City Managers have tried to fix it. Mayors have come and gone. Police Chiefs have given up. There have been oversight boards who haven’t been able to help. This place should have been dissolved and bulldozed years ago. It’s problems are malignant and incurable. Opa-Locka is a city lost. Sad and no one to blame but itself.

Unregistered

You can fool some people all the time.....but not all

Opa-Locka is hopeless. It’s a third-world city, laden with corruption, riddled with violent crime, plagued with poverty and nearly bankrupt. The schools suck. The businesses are a mess. The airport isn’t fit to serve a paper airplane. There is no fix for it. Governors have declared it as an “emergency.” City Managers have tried to fix it. Mayors have come and gone. Police Chiefs have given up. There have been oversight boards who haven’t been able to help. This place should have been dissolved and bulldozed years ago. It’s problems are malignant and incurable. Opa-Locka is a city lost. Sad and no one to blame but itself.
    The ignorant citizens keep voting for the same miscreants who keep promising freebie welfare.
    Not realizing that when one becomes dependent on government, you give up your dignity, freedom, autonomy and they stay stagnant and poor and then it creates a vicious cycle of ignorance and poor dependent generations. Crime then goes rampant
    While politicians decry racism as the reason despite the obvious. And the worst sin is no matter who runs for office to clean up the swamp, they are told by the veteran government hacks to heel because that's how it's always been run by the ol square and compass plants. Wink wink. So why clean up what's been working to enrich those eastern star and compass lacking while the citizenry is left paying the bills and eventually priced out of there homes through federal taxation, county taxation, city taxation , county tolls, red light cameras, fees, sales tax, gasoline tax, did i leave any other taxes out?
    The feeble mind can't conceive how hood winked they've been so rinse and repeat. Now here's your solution. Vet all your candidates and if there be a mason amongst them. Never vote them in office.. repeat for each agency until only average normal citizenry run for office.. then make it a felony to join and subversive orgs. Then step back, study all the corruption since 1913 and soon you see a bigger picture. Soon the pattern emerges and than you know where your rat problems started.

Unregistered
    Uh, we got plenty Masons in power positions working in the brass of this organization. It’s a dumb social club full of losers who wear aprons and funny hats. Don’t give them so much credit. They’re just trying to make friends with other nerds and losers.
    The funny thing is that it’s supposed to be all secretive but everyone knows they’re members. And they will tell just about anyone!! Too funny. With their handshakes and keychains and crap!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 In other words they are pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast