Time to recall Kaz

Unregistered

Time to recall Kaz

Kaz’ luck has been running out and his ego will help create greater damage than good. Never in a million years would anyone have thought that city of west palm beach would leave the PBA when it was the founding agency. But kaz screwed that up.
    Discontent continues to grow as a very small group of privileged people continue to flourish will they rest of us are humping the streets.

To make matters worse the Florida PBA, under Kaz, has lost more units than ever before. And, if that weren’t bad enough, the staff in Tallahassee is the unhappiest it’s ever been. Some have left, others have taken voluntary demotions, and others are seeking employment elsewhere.

Let’s thank Kaz for previous years but it’s time to go. This is not his kingdom

Unregistered
    It won’t be soon enough. Let’s call for the recall

Unregistered
    Kaz needs a fitness for duty because he is not well. He has become an uncontrollable dictator. What makes things worse he is living under the shadow of Ernie and cannot create his own path.

Unregistered
    You guys are too big of Pu#%*s to get rid of PBA. Go through the list that are bought and paid for. The minute you start the mutiny they will pull an IA on you, transfer you, swap your shifts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are too big of Pu#%*s to get rid of PBA. Go through the list that are bought and paid for. The minute you start the mutiny they will pull an IA on you, transfer you, swap your shifts.
    We don’t want to get rid of the PBA necessarily. We want to get rid of Kaz. If he won’t move on then we get rid of the PBA until kaz leaves.

Unregistered
    So we want Kaz gone, but not the PBA… but if Kaz won’t go then we get rid of PBA? Right….

So let see just a small list of cronies: Cross dressed Caris, Push a Stripper out Klets, My dada’s scum so am I AJ, Big Dummie Griffith, Macafee, TMoore, Kennedy, Pete P, most of the Lt’s, Sgts, Capts, etc.

PBA put ins. Troops would have to push it thru

Unregistered
    The whole thing needs to go. Rotten to the core and only steps in for friends and family. They do not care about the average employee or our rights.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The whole thing needs to go. Rotten to the core and only steps in for friends and family. They do not care about the average employee or our rights.
    I’m an old timer and have always participated in p a events and kept myself knowledgeable. Kaz is another Charlie Maddox, who ran the PBA as he saw fit and did not follow any rules or procedures. I remember hearing folks trash Maddox but the very same person who trashed Maddox has now become Maddox and even worse.
    Kaz please step down and let the PBA flourish.

#NoMoreKaz

Unregistered
    He is without a doubt a slimy sneaky disloyal self serving POS. Otherwise he ain’t much

#kaz