Canine Opening - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Canine Opening

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sure have a lot to say for someone on here criticizing others for talking to much!

At least there’s a tryout coming up, you can show them how it’s done. But who are we kidding you won’t even pass the tryout! At the very least it’s a great opportunity for you to get away from your keyboard and and talk shit to their faces. You know….show what an alpha you are.
    Lol, tryouts, lol. K9 is the easiest way to politely fail everyone they don't want, just give them a dog they know is difficult to handle and BOOM, you're out

Unregistered
    She did better then Clement. When was the last time that guy did anything but coach baseball and get in trouble? Oh that’s right. He was able to “track” the office whore and put a ring on her finger.
    Hoe you say? I heard she was a virgin up to last year!

Unregistered
    Lol, tryouts, lol. K9 is the easiest way to politely fail everyone they don't want, just give them a dog they know is difficult to handle and BOOM, you're out
    rookie ^

you think they pick people based on how good their tryout was? lololol seriously my man, back to your copying calls...this is a k-9 discussion.

Unregistered
    At least the dogs are selected based on ability unlike their human partners.

Unregistered
    I always liked KJ on the road. Never had anything but respect. I dunno what happened in the unit but hopefully she can move on without the rest of you neanderthals running your sucks on the message boards for more than a week or so.

Unregistered
    I always liked KJ on the road. Never had anything but respect. I dunno what happened in the unit but hopefully she can move on without the rest of you neanderthals running your sucks on the message boards for more than a week or so.
    She’s a train wreck bubba. She was a cop for about 6 minutes before she was given the k-9 spot. She will be nothing but a full time backup. Respect my ass.

Unregistered
    i mean, to be fair, this board is for discussing the affairs of our department so...it's not like anyone is acting irrationally by posting their feelings on the topic.

God help anyone having an opinion in the hallways at this place.

Unregistered
    Only rookies state their opinions around here because they don't know any better.

Career people bucking for promotions always agree with their chain of command regardless of how moronic
    their ideas may be.

Veterans who have no interest in promotions keep quiet and just do their jobs.

Unregistered
    Weak leadership has turned that unit from a valuable tool to a hiding place for slugs.

Unregistered
    Weak leadership has turned that unit from a valuable tool to a hiding place for slugs.
    Plenty of other places for RODs and slugs to hide out. Just paychecks for friends and relatives.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234