Santa’s and command staff

Unregistered

Santa’s and command staff

It’s incredible and disgusting see how the same people that ****ed us for a long long time are the same people eating all the Santa’s money …. These sharks muertos de hambre even work it more than twice or three times while some even senior enough to get it did not get shit …….. I remember an old ass cop saying on the chat how our brave major Manny Rodriguez fought to keep more cops on that 59 ….. mira que somos comepingas ….. that piece of shit fought to keep more money for him, Manny Montalvo, Mr hooters earnie enano Gutierrez, caso serrado brothers etc etc etc ….. you have didn’t have enough getting all the off the emails 59s throughout the year but still wanted all the Santa’s too ….its sad to see this crap going on … there’s cops with families and they’d love to eat too… I would never wish anything bad to any human being or to any fellow officer but I really really wish these previously mentioned criminals get into something at Santa’s with no cameras on them but cameras on everyone else … yeah **** them all ! You cannot what they do and pretend you’re a good human being …. Trust there will be some comepingas that will come up “accepting” their greed but **** them too ……I really hope their corruption comes to an end soon and karma show to their life for all the wrong they done to Hialeah cops and people ……..GOD is on my side so **** their Santeria shot if they do that too …el pingon mío

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s incredible and disgusting see how the same people that ****ed us for a long long time are the same people eating all the Santa’s money …. These sharks muertos de hambre even work it more than twice or three times while some even senior enough to get it did not get shit …….. I remember an old ass cop saying on the chat how our brave major Manny Rodriguez fought to keep more cops on that 59 ….. mira que somos comepingas ….. that piece of shit fought to keep more money for him, Manny Montalvo, Mr hooters earnie enano Gutierrez, caso serrado brothers etc etc etc ….. you have didn’t have enough getting all the off the emails 59s throughout the year but still wanted all the Santa’s too ….its sad to see this crap going on … there’s cops with families and they’d love to eat too… I would never wish anything bad to any human being or to any fellow officer but I really really wish these previously mentioned criminals get into something at Santa’s with no cameras on them but cameras on everyone else … yeah **** them all ! You cannot what they do and pretend you’re a good human being …. Trust there will be some comepingas that will come up “accepting” their greed but **** them too ……I really hope their corruption comes to an end soon and karma show to their life for all the wrong they done to Hialeah cops and people ……..GOD is on my side so **** their Santeria shot if they do that too …el pingon mío
    Manny Rodríguez is a piece of shit. Walked around here for years telling everyone to leave this place yet hes here sucking sergios ****. Hypocrite and a little man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Manny Rodríguez is a piece of shit. Walked around here for years telling everyone to leave this place yet hes here sucking sergios ****. Hypocrite and a little man.
    💯 but remember soon or later GOD and good always win …. They will soon pay for it on this life or the other ! God bless all of us and our HPD family and **** to all the suckers that are on their side because life will **** them too

Captain Croqueta
    The purge has started. 100 gone. Hubert, Manny, and others are already cr@pping themselves. Jorge is ok, just hate that Hooter Ernie is his boy, cause that lazy, uneducated mamalon balsero needs to be kicked to the curb as well.

May I be the 1st to wish Sergio Velasquez pen!s cancer in the near future. Not evil, because its so small the cancer that would form wouldnt be enough to kill his scamming arse.

He better move out of the area too, cause I know a few retired guys who will knock him on his bloated arse the minute he is no longer holding a sworn position (cause we all know he uses that badge to hide behind everyday).

Free at last, free at last...thank Chango almighty we are free at last 🎉

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Croqueta View Post
    The purge has started. 100 gone. Hubert, Manny, and others are already cr@pping themselves. Jorge is ok, just hate that Hooter Ernie is his boy, cause that lazy, uneducated mamalon balsero needs to be kicked to the curb as well.

May I be the 1st to wish Sergio Velasquez pen!s cancer in the near future. Not evil, because its so small the cancer that would form wouldnt be enough to kill his scamming arse.

He better move out of the area too, cause I know a few retired guys who will knock him on his bloated arse the minute he is no longer holding a sworn position (cause we all know he uses that badge to hide behind everyday).

💯 agreed with the fact that hooters boy earnie needs to get the **** out of here just sucks that caso cerrado chief is his boy … **** both of them I hope bovo puts someone else there I don’t care what some might say about an outsider this is ****ing America not Cuba we should always be open to anyone that can do better … some people are afraid of an outsider cause at the end some love the balsero shit that goes on here! **** that it could be Hialeah but it still america so I rather try with someone new one of our own(Ofcourse none of a current command staff) or outsider as long they come here to be fair and professional. Why listen to the “senior” none of them ever say shit or fought for shit so **** what they say rookie season or senior should be free to speak their mind and pick for their right choice…. The other days I saw some “seniors” speaking about 12 or 18 hours shift … been here long enough to know how’s who here … don’t get me wrong there’s a lot of senior guys I have a lot of respect for a lot and they know whom they are but please guys I know majority of them are ****ing zeros and you know who you are too …. Just to give you some advised … years or seniority does not determine who you are .. I’ve seen rookies with less do more and be more cojonudos then seniors so stop the hate on the ot chat .. everyone deserves respect regardless of the time they put in here … we all know who’s who here ! Let’s just be together and United so can have the place we all want to have to work at peace and retired … I love all of you regarles but **** to every single person on command staff starting with Manny care palo Rodriguez, Manny criminal Montalvo, Hubert Ruiz, Earnie paga efficiency/hooter Gutierrez, Double dipping Llanez, cabeza morronga Álvarez and everyone else from command staff im missing I say to you a big **** YOU !

Unregistered
    Patrol is short on Sergeants , maybe Manny Rodríguez , Manny Montalvo, Ernie Gutirrez, Luis Álvarez , Fernando Villa, Alexis Castaneda and Hubert Ruiz can fill those empty slots since their last civil service rank is that if a sergeant.

All garbage for aligning themselves with pure ****ing Evil. Sergio has ****ed with the livelihood of many people here. Time to throw out the garbage Mayor Bovo !

H. Garzon
    Wow, just heard... and am so happy for everyone still at HPD! Alot of us used to laugh at Sergio throughout his career here. I worked with him in Patrol when I 1st came to this Department and can honestly say that he never did any actual police work. Him and that midget Ernie (let me know when youre done working as a cop so I can make sure to give you a proper HPD farewell you douche) are a prime example of people who have absolutely no business advancing at a police department. Guess it truly was who you know or bl0w.

Anyhow, my best wishes for all of you. Stay safe and hopefully this is just the start...as we all know there are several ppl at HPD who dont deserve to carry a badge, much less deserve to be a supervisor.

H. Garzon #1127

Unregistered

Deepest condolences

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Croqueta View Post

My deepest condolences to his followers and specifically to Madelyne Amador & Frank Corral