New vehicles - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New vehicles

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are more of an idiot then the person who started that post. Though their point was more meaningful then yours. THE lack of COMMAS do not take away from the fact that the peanut guy saved the drunken girls careers on many occasions....when they were stopped by TPD.

Ma'am please get out of the car....I don't care what you do and for who.... you are still drunk azz fuk. Mmmmm

STFU you moron, no decent cop gives a drunk a pass! That's what dirty cops do.

Mr Peanut is just where he belongs - long gone.

Unregistered
    Who cares what you drive??? I use to drive a Ford Taurus. And I never said a word….

F’in crybaby, holy cow, grow up!

Unregistered
    STFU you moron, no decent cop gives a drunk a pass! That's what dirty cops do.

Mr Peanut is just where he belongs - long gone.
    Lmfao.... you obviously don't work at the SOC

Unregistered
    LOL, when your miserable self gets to TPD and sees the hunk of junk they are driving you will miss your “used” 2020 Dodge Charger. Oh, the horror 🙄
    As someone who left the SO for Tampa a few years ago I don’t regret it one bit. I didn’t give a rats behind about how old the car was that I was issued. As long as it ran and the ac was cold I was good to go. They just got a grant like the SO did so they will be phasing out the old ones to get all explorers. The new vehicle I had at HCSO was deadlined more than the time I drove it. I love the SO but I am much happier having left.

At the end of the day if a place works for you, then stay the course. Since I was not connected or related to anyone I was going to be stuck where I was so I bounced✌️

Unregistered
    Lmfao.... you obviously don't work at the SOC
    I'm just not a dirty pos like you. You are proud to be associated with Mr Peanut.

Unregistered
    Who cares what you drive??? I use to drive a Ford Taurus. And I never said a word….

F’in crybaby, holy cow, grow up!
    Exactly, nobody gives a crap about a new car. They just need more officers. How about making that happen so they can get home safe to their family.
    A new car means absolutely nothing …….

Unregistered

Cha ching biatch $$$

Exactly, nobody gives a crap about a new car. They just need more officers. How about making that happen so they can get home safe to their family.
    A new car means absolutely nothing …….
    Mojones!!! Every single one of you. Vehicles are obviously very important to the brass since they are playing fuk fuk games with those who had the balls to stand up against the lying sack of shytz!!!

The original poster was making an observation and even added that those being secretly punished didn't even give 2fuks about having a new car. But Chad's secret squirrel crew, like always, comes on here to cloud the truth. I see you 1999 SID crew. You still are a bunch of knuckle draggers!!!

Funny how major KP comes to training and acknowledges the danger we encounter while driving around all day in a vehicle that the inside smells like fuel for days at a time after filling it up with fuel.

She also acknowledged that the Dodge Charger offers no protection when we are involved in serious accidents.

YET...she still has those dangerous vehicles on the road and is still assigning them as punishment to those who had balls to give this office the big tall finger.

Those who manage this office and their blind followers are so fuking retarded!!!

When KP made those statements in training as she pledged that all Chargers would be phased out because of the dangers they offer, she left this office open for litigation. $$$$$$$$

When one of those being secretly punished is involved in an accident or develops some type of lung decease from inhaling gas fumes on a daily basis...There will be a bunch of us that will bare witness to KP's statements. $$$$$$$$

No phase 5 rookie should ever have a brand new truck before deputies or supervisors that have been here for decades!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Food for thought...
    "The smell of gasoline fumes is toxic. A small to moderate amount of gasoline can cause dizziness, headaches, Euphoria, irritability, drowsiness and loss of memory."

LOL....and now put that with a tired and over worked driver smelling those fumes for 12 plus hours... true recipe for disaster that will carry a hefty price tag after major KP, who oversees training and automotive maintenance, acknowledged and labeled the Charges as dangerous!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Deputies...If you need an attorney... Bobby Oneill & Paul Sisco are always for the people...

Unregistered
    Mojones!!! Every single one of you. Vehicles are obviously very important to the brass since they are playing fuk fuk games with those who had the balls to stand up against the lying sack of shytz!!!

The original poster was making an observation and even added that those being secretly punished didn't even give 2fuks about having a new car. But Chad's secret squirrel crew, like always, comes on here to cloud the truth. I see you 1999 SID crew. You still are a bunch of knuckle draggers!!!

Funny how major KP comes to training and acknowledges the danger we encounter while driving around all day in a vehicle that the inside smells like fuel for days at a time after filling it up with fuel.

She also acknowledged that the Dodge Charger offers no protection when we are involved in serious accidents.

YET...she still has those dangerous vehicles on the road and is still assigning them as punishment to those who had balls to give this office the big tall finger.

Those who manage this office and their blind followers are so fuking retarded!!!

When KP made those statements in training as she pledged that all Chargers would be phased out because of the dangers they offer, she left this office open for litigation. $$$$$$$$

When one of those being secretly punished is involved in an accident or develops some type of lung decease from inhaling gas fumes on a daily basis...There will be a bunch of us that will bare witness to KP's statements. $$$$$$$$

No phase 5 rookie should ever have a brand new truck before deputies or supervisors that have been here for decades!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Food for thought...
    "The smell of gasoline fumes is toxic. A small to moderate amount of gasoline can cause dizziness, headaches, Euphoria, irritability, drowsiness and loss of memory."

LOL....and now put that with a tired and over worked driver smelling those fumes for 12 plus hours... true recipe for disaster that will carry a hefty price tag after major KP, who oversees training and automotive maintenance, acknowledged and labeled the Charges as dangerous!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Deputies...If you need an attorney... Bobby Oneill & Paul Sisco are always for the people...
    Sounds like the same disloyal garbage DM and TA are always yapping about. Go away.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the same disloyal garbage DM and TA are always yapping about. Go away.
    Yes, it does!

Also sounds like they get a bounty for any leo they get to contact those lawyers.

Unregistered
    Yes, it does!

Also sounds like they get a bounty for any leo they get to contact those lawyers.

Oh, that's right. I forgot to say, "tell 'em DM and TA sent you," so we can get our bounty

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast