Stats game is back - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336054]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You dont know me and don’t know $hit. You would be wrong But now I play the game but you go be the hero. Good luck dumba$$.
    Yes, statues and monuments galore in honor of his/her heroics. What would Tampa do without their savior?! Oh the horror!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336020]

At least they aren’t scared of police work like you are.
    Well hello there, 72 payroll. Yes, scared for sure. Thank God you’re here to save us all.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336065]

Well hello there, 72 payroll. Yes, scared for sure. Thank God you’re here to save us all.
    Nope. I have close to 20 years on. I’m just glad there are some cops out there who aren’t some scared, lazy *****es like you.

Hurry up and write that delayed 25. You have a 38 delayed holding in your zone. I get it, we need “call takers just as much as go-getters.” Better get used to it. That’s the way it’s gonna’ go. Smaller patrol squads and more/larger proactive squads. You can decide which one you want to be on.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336054]

You dont know me and don’t know $hit. You would be wrong But now I play the game but you go be the hero. Good luck dumba$$.
    I’m pretty sure I do. Mediocre is a stretch.

Unregistered
    I am a bit confused, did Hillsborough County get a new State Attorney, one that is not backed by the George Soros Open Society Foundation ?

Did we get a new Mayor who is not highly politically motivated and basically a completely different person then who she was thirty years ago when she worn Martins ?

Did we get a Chief who will stand up to the local media and the anti cop groups.

Did the anti cop former ACLU attorney leave the city council ?

Did the retired cop who wants to reduce our budget leave the city council ?

Did the marketing consultant who wanted the department to not be able to buy ammo leave the city council ?

Did the largest newspaper in the area and the other fish wrap all of a sudden become pro law enforcement ?

So go out there and save the world, just have a back up plan when the forces listed above come after you.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336115]

Nope. I have close to 20 years on. I’m just glad there are some cops out there who aren’t some scared, lazy *****es like you.

Hurry up and write that delayed 25. You have a 38 delayed holding in your zone. I get it, we need “call takers just as much as go-getters.” Better get used to it. That’s the way it’s gonna’ go. Smaller patrol squads and more/larger proactive squads. You can decide which one you want to be on.
    20 years on and still a “go getter”. You’re my hero 😍

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336149]

Well, I’d venture to say you have about five-seven and you’re a lazy pos. Give all the excuses you want. I’m sure you were that way prior to 2020…

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336149]

NO he’s a liar.

Unregistered
    No worries Capt M would never jam you up. Your good. Lol

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336115]

Hate to break this to you, but the only squad getting bigger thus far is the laundromat, ice cream social squad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast