I stand with Jessica!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please I'm a female and all she's doing is giving herself and all other females a bad rap. Keep your panties on and do your job. It's simple.
    Thank you retired officer Pages for your wise input and advice To the female officers. You are an inspiration to the profession.

Unregistered
    Chief, the wagon is downhill rolling and you can not reel it in no more. Manager, get these white male cronies out before another big story of police abusing African Americans makes the headlines, again. It all starts at the top, the Chief and his white male administrators need to go as they have lost all respect from the citizens and officers. Stop ALL abusive behaviors and violations against Minority Rights. Manager, this City can not afford another black eye story involving minorities.
    You my friend are perhaps filled with Hate, I strongly suggest you take a remedial course in IPS interpersonal skills!! You're the one that seems to be anti-anglo male, and if you're a PO, please resign, due to your venting of racist thoughts Sir/Ma'am..you are no different than a racist redneck!!

Unregistered
    With Officers too it's a free for all

Pobrecita Melissa G can stand with her also. Girl stop it.

Unregistered

In addition to the JS wrong doing!!

Lets not forget why she got demoted the first time around. She is not capable of supervising herself. She was also out of her zone and city on a few occasions doing that time period. She lacks the ability to do this job. She will get someone hurt and worse of killed. I can care less who she sleeps with here or anywhere; the problem with her is she does not know how to keep her private life personal because of her poor choices of acting like one of the boys. She is a predator in sheeps skin. She preys on anyone who gives her attention, she is a sex crazed addict who is not satisfied and needs to fill that empty void. Do not become a victim to her craziness. She doesn't last long with anyone and eventually NG will be booted out too, it is just a matter of time. She is a scorpion 🦂 by nature.

Unregistered
    Lets not forget why she got demoted the first time around. She is not capable of supervising herself. She was also out of her zone and city on a few occasions doing that time period. She lacks the ability to do this job. She will get someone hurt and worse of killed. I can care less who she sleeps with here or anywhere; the problem with her is she does not know how to keep her private life personal because of her poor choices of acting like one of the boys. She is a predator in sheeps skin. She preys on anyone who gives her attention, she is a sex crazed addict who is not satisfied and needs to fill that empty void. Do not become a victim to her craziness. She doesn't last long with anyone and eventually NG will be booted out too, it is just a matter of time. She is a scorpion 🦂 by nature.
    Somebody's jealous they're not getting all the male attention.

Unregistered
    Papo calm down, that’s my boy JD’s wife. She hasn’t been with that many brothers in blue yet And she’s QRU.

Unregistered
    Hey pepito. Caa as n you use the word "dictate" in a sentence. After a few seconds pepito responded.

Yes I can: "Hey Nick, how my Dictate?"

Unregistered
    If you have slept with less than two co-workers, you deserve a raise

Unregistered
    Hey pepito. Caa as n you use the word "dictate" in a sentence. After a few seconds pepito responded.

Yes I can: "Hey Nick, how my Dictate?"
    her hubby Nick is behind all these, non-accusations, but truths. is he not worried of the possible backlash from all the brass she will be exposing?

Unregistered
    Screw Jessica Rabbit and the brass horse she rode in on Antonio Malanga

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast