I stand with Jessica!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Unfortunately it looks like SC is going to have a huge problem

From what I have just heard , another career is about to come to an end in a big way . I would say in the near future you will see another promotion vacancy above the rank of sergeant on midnight shift. This is going to be far to toxic for the city to absorb. They can not have this huge train wreck on the tracks , it will destroy the human resources department if they don't drop the hammer before the court case and media circus. This can't be covered up or brushed under a rug , it's way too ugly and getting bigger by the day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From what I have just heard , another career is about to come to an end in a big way . I would say in the near future you will see another promotion vacancy above the rank of sergeant on midnight shift. This is going to be far to toxic for the city to absorb. They can not have this huge train wreck on the tracks , it will destroy the human resources department if they don't drop the hammer before the court case and media circus. This can't be covered up or brushed under a rug , it's way too ugly and getting bigger by the day.
    WOW !! NO BUENO TOMA!! I'm sure angel Vasquez will be donating to her campaign to help her (ja ja ja ja) Wow this is getting real y'all. Here we go .....

Unregistered

The key to the win is deposition of the enemy

"All she has to do is lock everyone into individual recorded depositions and they are all cooked. DONE.... Then the civil suit will take care of itself in it's own time. They will all be gone (forced to resign or worse). I'm certain those depositions along with many more documents will be inserted into the personal files that are public record and made part of their permanent personnel file for 99 years in with Florida public records law." I just read this and I think things are going to get really bad soon for some people. Live by the sword you die by the sword.

Unregistered
    Whatever nothing is going to happen to anyone. This is all talk No action the Miami Beach mafia will insert fraudulent documents in personal files to protect any of the golden boys involved in this incident. Do I believe Jessica was railroaded? Yes I do did But she did not help herself with her poor decisions

Unregistered
    Well all you s—t talkers we are waiting for this big news. Waiting to see who goes down waiting on city hall to fall in to the ocean with the news. Give me a break.

Unregistered
    Bro, they did Jessica dirty. Whatever she did with her papaya is her business. If a married man fell for it, well that’s on him. I signed her petition, and I really do hope she get her job back.

Unregistered
    She lost her job because she was bad at it, lied, and wasn’t in the city.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ALLLL! Please don’t include all female officers in with the G*mez’s, B*ttle’s, and A*dilla’s of this department! Some of us have pride and wouldn’t dare sleep with one of you sleazy men. You guys (male officers) are disgusting. How dare you try to place blame on Jessica, it takes two to tango. She is not lying, I saw the proof of the sexual harassment. It’s not a laughing matter! Just wait until the doves 🕊 cry! She will be back. Truth prevails.
    Watch your mouth when speaking out of turn. You defend one female and name drop three? That’s the issue with the women in this department. Will quickly throw each other under the bus for the men who don’t even want you here. Clown behavior to anonymously spew your obvious hatred. You know where each of those women are if you feel some way address it to them.

Unregistered
    Why Do We Blame Others For Our Mistakes? Because blame is like another defense mechanism....

Unregistered
    I’m waiting to see Jessica expose all the scum bags in this department. Starting with one at the top none other than PA. This so called chief has had a career of love affairs with subordinates. Completely unprofessional and comical.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234